Help please with team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Rick Ono, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rick Ono

Rick Ono New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi guys,

I recently came back to PAD after about 2 years, and I've noticed the game has changed quite a bit. Could someone please take a look at my PAD herder and help me build a team?

Thank you so much.

Rick

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

You have a lot of good cards but they are pretty scattered so I see why you have trouble team building. You could try pairing ichigo with Ra dragon/Awoken Horus maybe? Farm a super gunma as you can get it ton a one turn cd so you can use it every turn to activate ichigos leaders skill. They have a thing called kingtans coming soon that guarantee skillups when they are part of a fusion as long as they base color matches the card you are trying to skill up so you would need to make 6 super gunmas. Db Okuni is great to cover blue and then you could LR Amaterasu and pretty much anything in the last spot. Susano is cool. That depends if you like rainbow teams. I would suggest to stop rolling the collab machines especially if you're noniap. Save stones for godfests. You'll be happy to know they took all farmables out of the R.E.M. No more rolling nagas/golems/mystic fire knights etc.

What team are you using now?

3. Rick Ono

Rick Ono New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks a lot.

I think I'll try building the team you've suggested. Should I go for the Ichigo uevo? Also, where do I farm super gunma?

I've been using a ra team with echidna, chocobo, aemo & mootie, rebel seraph lucifer, and phoenix rider valen.

Thanks again for your advice.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Ra is great too and you should really use ichigo on your Ra team. You know how good his skill is right? I suggested ichigo because the LS is pretty flexible with orbs and you don't need super crazy mats to evolve him. Reincarnated Ra takes a lot of investment but has a higher multiplier albeit at the price of being harder to play. Make sure to max skill ichigo before the collab goes away as it won't be back for a while.

You could also make an awoken Amaterasu team. Awoken Apollo, Unicorn rider, and chibi valk are pretty solid. But that one requires awakening 2 cards which might be hard for you

5. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Seconding the Ichigo, and, yeah, uevo him for the better leader skill. He's comparable to L/L Ra but that RCV boost on active use will be very useful imo. Compatible friends include Awoken Horus, Meada, Yuna, Durga, and Dark Kanna(!)

Your short(er) term goal is to get the majority of Mythical descends cleared. This way you can farm jewels and acquire bosses to unlock Awoken forms for a wide range of gods.

6. Rick Ono

Rick Ono New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for your input. Which descends should I be focused on, and should I be spending magic stones to clear descends?

7. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Focus on all of them, really. A lead like Ichigo can probably get by with a core of three subs, with the fourth sub in rotation to provide a utility active as necessary (delay, enhance, poison, etc).

Gunma is found/evolved in Gunma collab. It's purchasable for an hour as a coin dungeon. His 1 CD active will mean permanent uptime for Ichigo.

Ultimately the most pertinent descends will be the ones that feature drops towards awoken forms, but odds are you can just run Legend (if possible) with a reduced difficulty multiple times (not a 100% drop) if you need a boss. Like Awoken Okuni needs Tengu and Xuanzang; Tengu should be easy enough and Xuanzang's descend is kind of gimmicky (or there's always descended carnival).

Regarding jewels, they invade given descends on a daily rotation (not always, but certainly certain events like right now. They come and go often), so you have a pick of like 4 or 5 different places to seek them out. At least one of them should be easy enough (with time).

Stoning for continues is usually a bad idea. It's smarter to stone for stam if it's a single screwed up move sort of thing. I can justify stoning IF there was a mystic jewel invade and you really need it, but otherwise it's better for you to just try again from the beginning or realize you're not ready for that place and go level up some more before trying again.

8. Stunna

Stunna Dual Ronia Apologist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kagutsuchi, particularly in reincarnated form, is really handy for farming easy-moderate dungeons. I would strongly urge evolving him so you can farm dungeons lazily.

9. Rick Ono

Rick Ono New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've evolved my Ichigo now to Hollow, and I'm working on max skilling my super gunma and praying for a jewel of light in the PEM. I am planning to use Susano in the last slot, and I'm wondering if I should go for awoken susano or not -- I can already do either of the other evos.