Help with my alt

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by alphaxkp25, May 15, 2018.

1. alphaxkp25

alphaxkp25 Active Member

User ID:
    317, 252, 214
  2. Uie Sasquatch

Uie Sasquatch Reincarnated trashcan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sonia Clea is already a potential leader, along with wt/cotton (desired sub, just great sub in general) and both Distels since you lack stronger water dragon subs (though i could be wrong, i just glanced over everything) Kiri could be a good sub depending on what dungeon you’re running, as the triple dragon killers could dish out a lot of damage that the rest of the team lacks. Fujin is good as an inherit (obviously)

if you’re not comfortable with that team, you could build a team around Leilan or Enra, possibly Cao Cao if you have a monster with a 1cd skill. Since the release of Diablos, him and R.Anubis are the new meta (for now) so you could build a team around him.

I’m sure there are other teams, you have Kushinadahime, a good combo leader, but that’s all i could come up with (without looking too deep into your box) and a team that can clear one dungeon might not clear the next, so it depends on what you’re planning to clear.

hope this helps :)

alphaxkp25 likes this.
  3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I'd be tempted to make cotton dark or water, to naturally jive with Anubis-Diablos and Ideal as darkish leads, (as paimon can already cover light FUA, and Kiri can super awakenjng to FUA2 box in water, granting running Kiri as FUA sub is a creative box depth angle.). Or make cotton water for both Sonia Cleo team and water color coverage on Anublos towards being the rainbow across the team for Diablos guard break. I lean dark though, as Anublos is probably bringing Fujin base sub just for CD length convenience vs inheriting and that already covers colors. No biggie either way.

Hard to go wrong with this box. A silly amount of really good stuff for it's box depth.

A couple of easy 6x7 splits are

Diablos - Anubis, with cotton as FUA no matter what evo/nonevo she is, and Fujin if a descend calls for an anti-void active, is fine, skill permitting the basic combo count.

Enra - Mai, with Paimon as FUA is also fine. Partially hp conditional, but not usually an issue, as 95 of things that aren't arena4 or c10 you can usually just play right through the damage, because 7cc are kinda busted. Whatever fire and light subs float your boat.

Ideal with whatever triple killer subs are well positioned, for particular dungeons. Kiri vs dragons, no6 vs gods, etc. The x27 triple killers damage gets pretty absurd. x9 devil killer if that was pralinae in box is also fine for that affair. Working a killers sub into Diablos + whatever is also lazy fine though. Anublos or Ideal with a random Enra sub is also just generically decent sub damage, no type restriction.

Last edited: May 29, 2018