Hera-Is Gem Issues

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by BaronDan, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:49 AM.

1. BaronDan

BaronDan New Member

User ID:
    BaronDan
    I leveled Hera-Is fully, awoke all her skills, AND gave her a full 297 points. She is also in no team. Why can't I trade her for her gem??? Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is she favorited?
    You also don't need her max level, awoken or 297. It's enough if she is just evolved everything else is a waste of materials.

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

What BurningMan said. She has the Favorite flag in your screenshot, and that will prevent the exchange. I guess that that's because the gems are so different from the original monster (the stats are a fraction of the original, and they have no awakenings or leader skill), and the exchange can't be reversed.

And, like BurningMan said, the monster that you're going to exchange doesn't need to be max level, or have any unlocked awakenings or any +'s. It just needs to be the right monster (eg. Permafrost Queen, Hera-Is).

If you don't know, gems can't have +'s (I guess that applies to any "material" monsters), so if you exchange that Hera-Is for her gem, you may lose that +297. The game might add them to your + bank, but my guess is that they'll just be gone. I'd suggest selling her (to get the +'s back), or feeding her to something else that you want to have +297, and creating a new Permafrost Queen, Hera-Is for the gem.

4. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

5. BaronDan

BaronDan New Member

User ID:
    BaronDan
    Wow. I feel like such a moron. Thanks guys!

Attached Files: