Hera, Knight, or Echidna Dupe?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Noobzilla, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:51 AM.

Which one did you get with event token?

1. Hera

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dragon Knight

85.7%
  3. Echidna

14.3%
  1. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    I have not used my event token yet. I luckily rolled Echidna, which is my first choice, so now I'm stuck. I am not particularly impressed with Hera so I'm leaning towards a second Echidna potentially for weapon inherit in the future or Dragon Knight seems decent and good candidate for inherits.

Which one did you get?

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What are looking for? REX is great leader, especially if you have Zela or two. SARA is nice leader but more of a great VDP sub with Dragon Killer and potential God or Devil Killer latents (they're all very good for A5 and AA2). LUNA is very tanky but might require specific subs to clear high end contents. Depends on which form you choose, you'd want to stay above or below 50% HP to maximize damage from LUNA.

I haven't used my medal yet but REX is my first priority.

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Doesn't rex need dragons? Zela is not a dragon. I sure wish she was though

Murdurus likes this.
  4. Noobzilla

User ID:
    I might pick Rex. OdinDra/RagDra/R.Mitsunari/Tardis seems decent.

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    My vote is for Rex as well. He's an offensive powerhouse as a sub (high stats, TPAs, and 7c), a solid lead that's compatible with Kuroyuris if you happen to have them, he has a low cd active that's great for assists/inheritance, and he can get rid of jammers, poison, and bombs on a super short cd. He seems a lot more useful than a second Echidna or Hera, who offers some flexibility and a gravity but nothing unusual. I have yet to roll Tardis, so I picked up Rex because I wouldn't mind rolling a dupe of him anyway. Depending on the dungeon, you might be able to get away without Tardis since you have two leads that are up every other turn. The only concern would be if you get delayed and need to kill on the same turn.

Ele and xer 21 like this.
  6. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    you probably have better leads than all of them right now, and Rex to me is by far the best sub

-Balanced typing
    -2 7c and TPA for damage
    -super low cooldown active for both assists and skill activation clauses
    -TE in Active for annoying dungeon debuffs
    -an excellent hazard clear that, as of today, is the only active that converts bombs.

EDIT: Noc beat me lol.

7. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    If Rex could use Zela he would be a top tier lead. However, he can use Roche. With those TPAs you should see her damage, it is freaking bonkers. 4k ATK with nearly a 26x personal multiplier (Assuming TPA SA and a TPA assist). You can literally stack the rest of the team with utility, especially because the TPAs are multi-target.

I keep editing this post because it is crazy but Roche does more damage than TWO Zelas even if Zela was on type.

This is one tpa. One total combo, no OE:

744F7B2F-BA61-4292-8EA4-AE9499D73EAF.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM
    Noobzilla likes this.
  8. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Hey BP is your SA for Roche TPA? and what's the equip?

9. Noobzilla

User ID:
    Got Rex and playing around with team. Just realized he doesnt have any combo requirement and I can go TPA or row.

10. bp1976

User ID:
    Yep. TPA SA and Reeche hat Equip for the tpa and unbindability.

Also, he is not color restricted, so you can use any dragon type VDP you want, which lets you tailor your VDP for the dungeon depending on killers, color advantage, etc. So if you need to kill a green void spawn you can use Baldin, if you need to kill a light machine you can use sheena, etc. Most VDP cards make their own boards so you can kind of just jam them in there and use the active to make their kill board.

11. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

So I was going to exchange for Rex but I pulled him. Is it worth it to get two? I have Baldin and every other red VDP so Sara doesn't seem worth it. Hera is meh. They will probably get equip evos any idea who will be the best?

12. bp1976

User ID:
    I mean its pure conjecture, but Rex would be bad as an equip evo as his skill has a super short CD.

Sara has a decently long CD and a delay is never bad, so the assist is kinda cool.

Hera's skill is probably not that useful but it will also have a long CD.

As far as the awakenings go, its a total crapshoot.

13. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Is there any reason why having a 7x6 build would be favorable with Rex? Just thinking about his short cool down and Li assist with a Ma Chao Lead. I mean you can make more TPA or easier to VDP but with his active those things aren't hard anyway.
    I was thinking about this too and GH will probably do some dick move like give him a 2xTPA equip but that short cool down only works well for Green teams or something.
    I wish I could use my spring medal on a Ciel.