Hexazeon Decended!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Rofl_Waffles, May 1, 2018.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To clarify we get 6 stones plus some other goodies for clearing all difficulties plus the evo for the quest.
    The stuff mentioned in the stream(6x of a lot of stuff) will be sent out to everyone regardless if they cleared the quest or not as they are stream rewards and not tied to anything in the game.

sgt502 likes this.
  2. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    So did they send out the rewards yet? I thought you had to submit your ID for that tho via a link they provided.

3. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    no they will send it out some time in the future likely over a whole week. the thing were you have to put your id in was a +99 tama or something

4. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh, good! That's what I was concerned about. Now I don't feel so pressured to complete the evo part of Hexazeon's quest.

Thanks for the clarification!

5. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I’ve gotten something like 10 green swords, 1 dragon, and 1 purple gem. I’m hoping to get the yellow drop but I’m not optimistic.

Many failed runs, but I’ve got this on farm status now with Li on my alt’s Anubis, but the runs go around 20-30 minutes each.

6. Rofl_Waffles

Rofl_Waffles Well-Known Member

Just finished with Green Sonia + Amen. For those who dont have Anubis or Diablos. You can get access to a ridiculous amount of damage with just a friend Amen.

Sheena gave VDP and i used Sheen active (the jewl princess) and i used Persephone active for the board. I also used delay after the first rez.

Basically you only need 3 actives. Ideally you have delay, damage boost and 4 orb changers to get the board in case one changer doesnt do it right.

7. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got it 3 runs later plus another on the Myth+ clear, so all done.

Vaedriel likes this.
  8. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Do I really have to farm Annihilation for the evo mats or can they drop in M+?

Cuz Annihilation is cancer.

KeViN and kaylathehedgehog like this.
  9. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I farmed anni as that’s the only guaranteed drops. I played a lot of bh coop but it felt like half the runs someone got tired and started faultering. It happened to me, not just partners. One run had a disconnect that result in bh having little chance to clear.

Then I couldn’t find gronia partners... So I gave up and started just running gronia solo and completed the evo today. Nice to get a free rem roll basically.

I ran fio leads, gronia, cotton, odindra ragdrag, relevant inherits were oichi I’m cotton, bacches on ragdrag and godin on odindra for skill delay protection.

I don’t remember dying with the team, I could take breaks if I needed to and recharging skills solo is pretty fast. I usually used baches right away on the final floor after hearing you could avoid a respawn if you killed both of them but near the end of my runs it felt like they both respawned every time which really slowed down runs.

KeViN, samuelburtt and Vaedriel like this.
  10. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Finally done! This was the most stressful thing I've done in pad for a while. I farmed annihilation solo with my Roots x Diablos team. Died like 6 times in the beginning trying to figure out my optimal assists. The worst is the 1 in 4 drop rate. Only got the green sword last night after running this since Wednesday.

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unfortunately, yes. The drop rate in M+ is at best a 40% chance. Not worth the stamina.

12. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    God I hate this dungeon. I've taken Blonia in 3 times since I cleared it and have died every time because of the f***ing RNG. I s*** you not on my last run I got to the boss, hit my I&I spike, and made 7-8C only to have the RNG give me no skyfalls. NONE! Not just on that turn. Every. F***ing. Turn. After. That. I'm dead serious. My I&I burst wasted because I'm getting no skyfalls. Yet I got 18 (yes... 18) skyfalls on Defroud. :banghead:

I've been searching videos for other co-op team ideas but 99% of the time my Alt doesn't have stuff I need. No Gronia. No Diablos. No VNey. No Ideal. I can't justify dropping 750K on Amen on both accounts for just one dungeon. Only Pixel I have on my Alt is Lightening. I was going to level break persephone on my Alt for the VDP SA, then I saw the fine print on the SA that they are invalid in multiplayer. My alt did pull a LI, and I could *MAYBE* try the Anubis leader swap thing, but I feel that this is a long shot.

I know you used your BH, what was your team comp and inherents?

kaylathehedgehog likes this.
  13. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I feel like blonia mith be the easiest and best choice. Don't you have a better enhance than I&I? Mercuria or a gemstone with a blonia board should one shot from like 40%. its quite the grind but it feels incredibly safe. i personally did it with gronia which is basically the same.

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team 1:
    BHunter (Sheen)/VNey (3 DK, Zeus Verse assist for stats)/Paolomu (Goetia)/Yuna (3 DK, Cthugha)/Kyo (3 evo mats killer, Gadius)

Team 2:
    BHunter (Gran Reverse)/OdinDra/Yuna (3 DK, Sheen)/Uranus (3 evo mats killer, DAthena)/Nohime (3 evo mats killer, Nohime)

The idea is how to kill those Augites quickly. I stall some turn on F1, F2 and F4 so that all of my assist on Team 1 can be up when I have shattered all augites but probably it only took 3 turns as I need at least four turns to kill all augites. When I got to the boss, I try to mass attack with red orbs on Team 1 so that Kyo can kill the green augites, mass attack with dark when I play Team 2. Team 1's job is to kill those augites quickly while Team 2 takes care of Hexazeon himself. On Hexazeon, I use (in order):
    - Gran Reverse (for the 2x time buff so that I can maximize my VDP)
    - Sheen (to overwrite Gran Reverse spike. I got 4.9x from Sheen. Paolomu with 3 TE helps a lot)
    - Cthugha (+2 combo. Just in case I only have 5 or 7 combo board with VDP)
    - Depends on how many dark orbs I got, I need to use Goetia assist to get more dark orbs, but if I have at least 12 dark orbs I didn't use Goetia).
    7 combo with VDP is enough for VNey to kill Hexazeon. If you don't have VNey, Pixel lightning is okay. You just gotta test the damage with a spike (Apolluo seems best, or sheen/carat depends on your team comp). Also test the damage with farmable pixel like pixel Lilith (She can take Dragon Killer).

Also, there's a Zeus Verse co-op built and consist mostly of farmable units but it also has a specific assist to deal with Gran Reverse. Sharon can be replaced with any row maker. Carat and attribute absorbs void are mandatory. Paolomu can be replaced with something similar to kill Zera, but Paolomu also comes with 1.5x time buff to help with combo while making FUA.

If I have Carat, I'd go with this build instead. The only time you'll ever lose is when you got two or more yellow skyfall on a turn where full red orbs kills the green augites. If you skyfall two or more yellow, the purple will also be killed that makes the yellow revives the green first, purple later. Basically auto lose.

Vaedriel likes this.
  15. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My alt has Mercuria and Carat. My Main has all the gemstone girls except Carat. Main also doesn't have Red or Blue wise dragon. Ironic, ain't it?

Sigh. Neither of my accounts have VNey, Paolomu, Yuna, or Kyo. I may try to brow beat it again with Blonia after changing some bursts around.

16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For BHunter team:
    Kyo can be anything with double 7c. His job is to kill augites. Ginchiyo, Nohime, Enra etc can be used. If the kill side of the team has more skill boost than TE, use Carat instead of Sheen.
    Paolomu can be anything with 2 or 3 TE. His job is to carry Goetia assist and to provide additional spike through his TE.
    Yuna can be anything with double 7c and has 2 or more TE. Ginchiyo, Edward Elric. Can be any double 7c card with double skill boost so you can use Carat instead of Sheen.

For the Zeus Verse build, Paolomu can be replaced with Ryune, Apocalypse, Saria but you gotta make 5 combo while making FUA without TE buff.

Vaedriel likes this.
  17. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well mercuria looks perfect as an inherit just grind hexazion under 50%ish pop blonia board and mercuria and you will safely one shot unless you skyfalls way too many blues lol

Vaedriel likes this.
  18. recife

recife Well-Known Member

got lucky and managed to evolve him in a kinda "last minute" fashion, but then it hit me... what is the point for this guy? he has terrific HP and AS (that needs 50 skill ups? what? is py the "only" way?) but what teams do i wanna use him on? rikuu and sherias roots, basically?

also, for the clears we were using castor-anubis grindy stile. tried to burst with pixel lightning-apolluo a few times, but that freaking square is so annoying to fit in a combo board that we gave up.
    i got a li, but didn't think of inheriting her on anubis until i read it here... :/ (is that also the reason why ppl like macha?) sorry for so many questions, i've been really out of the meta since d.athena came out :p

19. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i mean, yeah, roots, Rikku, Ed, etc...he's mainly just a fantastic HP stick, to my knowledge, the best in the game. and his active greatly benefits rainbow and combo teams. you can slot him on any team you have for an instant HP boost. I think he's at like 14k HP after 110.

recife likes this.
  20. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, I tried again and my Mercuria burst only got him to 30-40% BECAUSE OF SKYFALL. Every turn before that I had no skyfalls. I'm done with this dungeon. I beat it once and got 3/4 goodies. I can live with that. I need to recoup all the gold I spent on this thing.

kaylathehedgehog likes this.