Hi. Can I get team and progression advice.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jank, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Jank

Jank New Member

User ID:
    Jank
    I've been playing for about a month. I can clear some legendary dungeons, but I haven't cleared any mythical yet. I'm doing best with a dragon team. I'm wondering if I should be farming plus points to improve any of my monsters, or if I should just save them for better monsters. I'm not really sure if my priority should be on upgrading what I have, farming anything specific, or just hoping I get better stuff during god fests.

I made a padherder account but this forum isn't letting me post it.
    my main team is Coloring book sonia x2 (leaders), yellow ice armor dragon tsih, blue earth armor dragon caph, holy thunderdragon indra, tinnin & metatron.

2. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    PAD isn’t a race. You can take your time clearing dungeons and advancing through the game and not miss out on much. There’s not really a truly steady progression.

As for your team, I can’t really see your box so I can’t give you more specific advice. However, I do suggest rolling more heavily in Godfests and later complete a more effective team to clear higher content.

I’d say Indra is the most worthwhile investment for + points, but you should prioritize awakenings and max levels before +297 in my opinion.

3. Jank

Jank New Member

User ID:
    Jank
    I don't really view the game as a race, but I still hate to set myself back on things. That's why I was wondering what is worth putting resources into. Are tamadra infestations the only real chance to farm them, as far as I know it is the only way I'm going to be able to awaken REM monsters. I really just said what I could clear in case it opened up good farm opportunities. I did a mythical tri-color dungeon today tho so it seems that I have a better team for tri-color.

Luminescent likes this.
  4. Jank

Jank New Member

User ID:
    Jank
  5. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    Tamadra drop in certain dungeons, but most notably their daily guerilla and a coin dungeon called “Tamadra Villiage”
    I do recommend you look into farming these dungeons as awakening your monsters does make a huge difference

6. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    I looked at your herder and it seems you have a fair amount of cards from the REM.

I suggest considering leading your Sarasvati or Krishna as well, as they are known for being viable leaders

Jank likes this.
  7. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I see you have Ganesha.
    If you evolve him to this form (see below) then you can use him to help farm coins and xp/rank.

Jank and Luminescent like this.
  8. Jank

Jank New Member

User ID:
    Jank
    Thanks for the suggestions. I just got ganesha with the recent godfest, I'll have to look into what all I can do with coins, I know there is a tamadra dungeon I can buy when I get more stamina but I don't know about the other dungeons worth buying, I will look into it. I've been using Krishna for tri color dungeons. I went ahead and used some tamadras and it seems a little easier to use the team with a few skill boosts even on regular dungeons. I am not sure I have enough subs to make sarasvati work, there are a few blue ones but only nut generates orbs. I have a lot more utility in blue though, so I will try it out.

Luminescent likes this.