Hi everyone! I'm new here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WingsOfNaxx, Aug 18, 2016.

1. WingsOfNaxx

WingsOfNaxx New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have visited this fourms occasionally, but never created an account here. I'm level 231 and I need help with creating teams teams. I didn't know of rerolling when I first started out so I didn't have a good leader which lead to me struggling at the earlier dungeons. The teams that I currently use is Ronia and Kanna.

2. pYrnna

pYrnna Bikinitron's waifu

User ID:
    pYrnna
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi there! Welcome to the forums :D

3. aeroxx1905

aeroxx1905 The IT Guy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey! Welcome to the Forum!

4. momolatindisco

momolatindisco Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome, and thanks for putting in the work to setup PADherder.
    Now that introductions are out of the way, your best bet is focusing on a specific goal and addressing that question to the proper forum section so it gets the most visibility. The more specific your question and the more information you include (this is where PADherder is HUGE), the more likely you are to get a reply, and the better those replies will typically be. Some common questions involve team building/sub selection, dungeon/floor strategies, keep/feed/sell advice etc...
    I also highly recommend searches of the forum, as you'll often find what you're looking for without having to post anything.

Good Luck!

5. dms1485

dms1485 an old noob

User ID:
    Hi and welcome! I'd like to help you with your teams but please do put the builds you currently run under the Teams tab in padherder so we can compare what you're running to what you have. Also, how far into the normal and technical dungeons have you progressed? It looks like you may have cleared some descends, just don't stone for clears cuz it's usually a waste of valuable resources.

You do have some great cards but I'm not seeing a really strong team at first scroll-through. I strongly recommend saving stones for godfest REM rolls only (not collabs) and also post in Q&A before each godfest to get feedback on whether the featured gods might help you build better teams. The game is a marathon, not a sprint. I will try to take more time with you after you add your teams, thanks.