Hi....I'm Here ....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SidTheOnlyKing, Mar 29, 2017.

1. SidTheOnlyKing

SidTheOnlyKing New Member

User ID:
    SidTheOnlyKing
    PADherder:
    link
    I need help, my Ronia team ain't cutting no more- Pad Herder is linked.... I need new team :(.....

2. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Use that Yomi Dragon. You don't need to evolve her for her to do you good. Find a friend with evolved Yomi Dragon.

If you don't have enough cost you might want to farm 4x technicals + monday dungeon until you do.

yomi dragon / haku / haku / akechi / filler (can be lucifer for now)

That will be more than enough to get you through 99% of the early/mid/early late game content!

And be sure to roll in more godfests, you have a lot of leads with good potential (Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao and Hermes are both great leads (pair Hermes with an Awoken Sun Quan)). You can't go wrong rolling in any fest right now given how small your box is.

King Spin and Sherufanir like this.
  3. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Since your YomiDra isn't UEVO'd, I would go with a water row team. Devolve Blodin and re-evolve him into his lead form (http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3391). For a team, you can use BlOdin/Kundali/Hermes/Urd/flex/friend's BlOdin (also lead version) or Meridionalis. For the last slot, you have several options:
    1) mystic water knight: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=100. simple water changer with an OE and a TPA. If you get pretty good with the team, you can use it to farm this guy number 2 who is a lot better.
    2) Ilsix: http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2277. Ilsix brings a row to your water row team and gives you water orbs for attacking, heart orbs for healing, and locks them so enemies can't take them away from you. He's a fantastic farmable sub.
    If you pull more water cards for this team, you can eventually inherit Urd on BlOdin since his active isn't super useful. The other nice thing about BlOdin is that you can potentially pair up with two fantastic leads. On option is BlOdin himself, which gives you two unbindable leads. The other option is to team up with Meridionalis for even more rows and a lot more damage. You could potentially decide on who you prefer based on whether or not you're worried about getting your leader abound. Another option worth considering is farming a king sapphire dragon. His stats are terrible, but he has an active that breaks hearts and unbinds which would allow you to unbind Meridionalis when you team up with her. Alternatively, you could inherit Mito on someone (again, BlOdin is a good option because his active is pretty mediocre). The other advantage of teaming up with Meridionalis is that she packs a combo boost that will make it easier to deal with combo shields, which can be challenging with this kind of team. A third lead option is to find people with NepDra, but I wouldn't recommend it because not all of your subs are gods (Hermes, who is arguably your best, isn't). He's still a solid option if you can't find the other two for whatever reason.

On an unrelated note, you have very few cards and an mp dragon. I can't tell if you gutted your box (meaning sold almost everything) or if you spent your mp gift, but I thought it would be worth mentioning that you should never sell REM cards just in case.

Trap, King Spin and Sherufanir like this.
  4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I pretty much agree with both posts. Yomidra is fine unevo'd (I played her a bit while I was working on her after spending my gift on her), and Meri x Blodin is amazing. I would honestly say that in my experience, Meri x Blodin is exactly the same as dual Meri, with a slightly less useful active on one lead in exchange for that lead being unbindable.

5. SidTheOnlyKing

User ID:
    SidTheOnlyKing
    PADherder:
    link
    ty, and no i sold no monsters..... I get bad rem aka 4 star....

6. SidTheOnlyKing

User ID:
    SidTheOnlyKing
    PADherder:
    link
    Side Note I Updated my Pad herder.... I was not as comprehensive as i should have been