How did you beat Cloud City lv7

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Noc, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone have some good strategies for Nebradisk on the second floor? Hitting for over 30 million without an active on the second floor of a no awakenings dungeon doesn't seem reasonable and Nebradisk can't be delayed. To make matters worse, you can't chip away his health before his finishing attack unless you use something like fua to knock off a couple of extra hp. So I'm guessing I need a team that can stall long enough on floor 1 to activate pure damage or a defense voiding active on floor 2? The only obvious option I can think of is a resist team that hits like a wet noodle :(

2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    short cooldown lasers. Jize immediately comes to mind. anything under 5 turns is guaranteed to be up by the time you need it.

Noc likes this.
  3. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Also, Revo Minerva works really well as a lead....you resist the mega gravity on floor 1 and you resist the boss so you can stall for a laser on floor 1 and then stall for a spike on the boss floor...

Noc and xer 21 like this.
  4. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    That definitely complicates things for me. My alt has Jize, so that's doable, but my main only has slime knights and Bison for pure damage. Both are on the slow side (10 cd on Muse, for example). No Minerva on either account. I tried Madoo thinking I might be able to use the shield and rcv multiplier to stall, but floor 1 keeps flooding the board with fire orbs.

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Beat it! Someone on discord suggested the 6th year Tamadra for short cd pure damage. I ran leads with strong shields and a high rcv multiplier to bounce back from the gravity and had a bind clearing active ready in time to immediately unbind myself. The leads were bi-color, so I was able to avoid accidentally killing floor 1 too quickly. Ended up running: NY Kami/6th year tama/Sakura Matou (farmable from Fate collab)/Rin Tohasaka/Revo Horus/Friend's Rin Tohsaka

Murdurus and Vio like this.
  6. Nozirev

Nozirev New Member

User ID:
    Nozirev
    I used Gunma every turn for extra +1 damage and matched colors. Didn't need 2nd try.