How do I restart an old account?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by KingTut, Aug 13, 2019.

1. KingTut

KingTut Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I haven't played in 4 years and I started a new account and got back into it. I was wondering if there is a way to restart my old account if I have my ID and secret code? I am on a new device and do not have a device change code.

2. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    You go here: https://www.gunghoonline.com/data-recovery/ and then scroll down and click contact. There are a few things you'll want to know before you do that:
    1) They'll ask you for additional information to verify that the account is yours->receipts if you made in app purchases, leads you used, dungeons you played, etc. Since we're talking about 4 years ago, getting some of that information might be tricky.
    2) For gungho to bring back your old account, you'll have to create a temporary account that the old account will replace when it's brought back. If you do not have a second device or another way to keep your current account, you'll have to get rid of your current account to get the old one back. If you have two devices or another trick for that, then it's not an issue.
    3) The process can take several days to a week. So if you were, for example, hoping to roll Final Fantasy, you might be cutting it a bit close.

3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I think you could mention you quit PAD like four years ago and infos could be a bit imprecise.

It would help if you had purchased some gems.

4. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If your account is 4 years old you can also just start a new one will likely be further into the game in a month.

Murdurus likes this.
  5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If I haven't mistaken, beginners now get some bonus stones for clearing the starter content but I could be wrong. I didn't pay much attention to the changes/announcements since it no longer concerned me.

6. KingTut

KingTut Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's all taken care of, I am back in action! I didn't want to restart because I was almost rank 500 and had many really good rolls. The only problem is now there is so much to catch up on.

Noc likes this.
  7. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats and welcome back!