How to logout PAD account

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by haingan2222, Feb 13, 2019.

1. haingan2222

haingan2222 New Member

User ID:
    haingan2222
    Dear,
    I want to login another account to my device , but i don't know where to logout old account . please help me.
    thank you,

2. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    you don't need to log out, you just need to enable data migration.

hit the question mark button on the main menu bar ("Others"), then hit "User Info", then "Game Data Migration". There should be a button there that says "Sign in with Google"... follow the prompts to register the account and you'll be all set to just play on any device. Obvs, that's for android, but my understanding is that the iVersion is nearly identical

haingan2222 likes this.
  3. haingan2222

haingan2222 New Member

User ID:
    haingan2222
    thank Marlboro, i have 3 -4 account , i need login and logout daily. so i need logout. Plz, help me if you know that. thank you very much

4. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    you know what? i've been bitching about not being able to not login to my alt account for months because i don't have a second device....really bummed about missing those 88 stones earlier this month. but what i was going to suggest to you may very well work for me, so i'm going to try it. i'm going to assume you are android/google since you didn't specify otherwise - in any case i am not an iUser so i cant help you there

my basic suggestion:

use the built in google account functionality to switch your account, and migrate data each time you want to use it.

well here goes:

- setting->clouds and accounts->account->add account->google

- try four passwords and eventually get in

- launch PAD find out you're still in superkings trying to get a stupid SSG

- wow do these even actually spawn? finish dungeon, close pad. login again, nope still Marlboro. hmm.

- find this thread: https://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/threads/two-accounts-on-the-same-phone.74773/

- settings->apps->pad->storage->clear data

- relaunch, takes me to ToS, select migrate from google and follow prompts... enter ID.

- prompts to 'Sign in with Google', i do so, and easily select my alt's GAccount since i just set it up and logged in

- OK button is ungreyed, hit that and am shown a nice disappointing account status screen that says i only have 8 stones. select Yes somewhat dejectedly.

- follow prompts to download data. it's 2% after a couple few seconds.... gonna go for a smoke... back. 20%. ok this is lame..... if this works, it would be useful for stuff like that 88 stone thing, free DBDC/refresh/supergreatsuperGF free rolls but no way i'm doing this every day.

- 32%.... maybe i should go check on my iron farm in MC

- wow ok 60%..... why doesn't this phone have an ethernet port. wait didn't i have full stamina on my main since that was from when i launched a stamina buster right before work? oh well..

- ok 90.4%. 90.9. got a good feeling about this. oh. phone went to sleep for the third time.....check sleep settings, 5 minute timeout... ok so we've been at least 15 minutes now. omg i'm in.

ok....well there ya go...free GF roll: uriel, free NY: tengu, free JL: WW, free Valentine: valentine facet? i didn't even know that was a thing. holy hell...i have three Magoos?

Well, hope that helped!

TLDR; clear data to logout

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    haingan2222 likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's a way but it only works with rooted Android Phone. You need Titanium Backup app for this. With Titanium Backup you can create "multiple profiles" for an app, including PAD. One profile for each ID and switching between profile is easy.

haingan2222 likes this.