I am back and I ... need help

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Dec 31, 2018.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Ok so Im creating a rikuu tournament team as I did not get him the first time. A negative score lands you in the 50% range so its not hard to get I was thinking a team with this layout

Lead - zeus verse (DUH)
    Sub1 - brunhild (so I can hit the 7 combo floor with a 500000 damage burst.)
    Sub2 - Suoh (flexible because it has the 3 skill boosts I need)
    Sub3 - neptune dragon (so I can poison the wadatsumi floor)
    Sub4 - Kiri (because of her triple dragon killers)
    Friend zeus verse

Will this team work or will i get stuck on the 13th floor. I think everything adds up and I will have all of my skills ready. I may have to use skill boost badge instead of mass attack though...

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To bypass F13, you'll need either VDP or true damage/poison that hit for 99 damage, and don't forget you also need to heal to full entering F14/boss. A popular strategy to deal with F13 is to use Yog board and have a light VDP sub. Sonia Elle also works if you can get 9 light orb our if her board.

3. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

This is my 1st time getting better than a 10% in a tournament ever and I did it on my 1st try!!! I got 8.6%!!!

I studied some videos and saw the info on Padx and did it with Zeus Verse(attacker killer assist on mine) and Zeus Verse(phys attacker assist [it was yours sgt502! lol], Scar, Kiri, Band's Kirin Princess Sakuya, and Moogle with Blue Jorm equip.

My Sakuya has 3 Phys. Killer latents so I just did a water TPA and a Light TPA for Floor 11. I used Scar's active to clear Floor 5 and I sucked it up and had to 5+ combo on Floor 9, I have no other quickly accumulating lasers or strong enough poisons as subs. Moogle's assist poisoned Floor 13 and 1 combo with jammers cleared it and I was guaranteed a 3 blue was avail to 1 shot Rikuu. I will finally have a Rikuu now!

4. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

does anyone know a true damage or a poison that hits for 99 damage

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    reignoffaya likes this.
  6. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

dude thanks so much i went to the cerberus page and found battle flower madrake with the same ability. ill use him to by pass that really annoying floor. THANKS i gave a like

7. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Pixel Zidane too.