I finally cleared Colosseum with the real Anubis

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Flandre, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Flandre

Flandre Scarlet Devil Staff Member

This is a challenge I've been trying to complete on and off for over a year now. I tried and failed 250 times before this run. I only made it to Orpharion 3 times in all those runs counting this one, and made it to Seraphis maybe 10-15 times total. And yes, this is my first ever Colosseum clear lol

This is the team I used:

I used a different variation with 2 Nohimes, Skuld, and Mito for around 120 attempts before overhauling the team because Gungho changed the base movement time from 4s to 5s. I had already come so far and invested so much time and effort into this dungeon that I did not want to cheapen the accomplishment for myself by having things be easier so I rebuilt the team to have no time extends on any of the subs while also addressing some bindability, HP, and damage issues in the process. The past 130+ attempts have been using this team, more or less, with some small tweaks like leveling Ana Ceres to 110 or giving Enra a Super Awakening.

Eventually, I want to do Alt Arena with this Anubis, but that's for some time in the future once I can figure out a good team. I really think I need Zela and Ideal, but I might be able to make something else work.

JG77, Playerdb, ko300zx and 5 others like this.
  2. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Alternate title:

One True God clears Colosseum with One True Dog

Very impressive!

Flandre likes this.
  3. kumomo

kumomo Noob Staff Member

came in to say, good job my good old friend

Flandre likes this.