I HATE THAT 9TH FLOOR OF THAT PLAYER'S SKILL CHALLENGE....

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by kandjar, Dec 6, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have no issue matching a bunch of 3 orbs, but the second and third challenges are killing me :(
    I wasted so much mana on this challenge...

I know I should prob give up at least until i calm down; I just can't help it....
    I suck at matching all these set of 5 orbs... they are always so dispersed, it's super irritating... Why don't we have a TINY BIT MORE TIME TO MOVE!!!!

GRRRRR.....

xer 21 likes this.
  2. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Yes. Also yes. Also I gave up and ain't trying it again. Also yes.
    Best of luck if you still want to beat it though !

3. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah that one is stupid. I may try once or twice a day, but I’ve probably given up entirely.

I’ve easily tried 40-50 times, have made it to the final phase only once, and it’s ridiculous. All six orb types, poison, mortal poison, and six jammers. In theory, it’s easier than the stupid blind floor, but I just can’t easily distinguish between poison and mortal poison while trying to match that quickly. My only hope would be for one of the two to be conveniently clumped together, and I’m not going to keep playing until I finally reach that floor again and hopefully have those conditions. I’m honestly convinced that, unless you’re a savant, phase 2 and 3 are borderline unsolvable if things are too spread about, and that happens to me far too often.

4. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I'm glad I'm not the only 1. I have made plots on graph paper to essentially pre-plan a route and then memorize it, hope I execute it correctly and quickly in 10 seconds. Made it to Floor 3 4 times and Floor 4 1 time. On my 1 Floor 4 attempt every orb had 1 of it's missing pairs far from it's other 2, it's so disappointing. The video on Youtube where someone has challenges 7-10 all in 1 makes this look so easy.