I need an Arena 2 and 3 team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by LlamaKi, Nov 13, 2017.

1. LlamaKi

LlamaKi New Member

User ID:
    Disclamer:
    - If it comes of that I'm really bad utilizing the cards I have, it's because that's true
    - Idk if I posted this in the right place so if not just tell me, this is my first post

Well, I've done arena 2 around 10 times with my lovely Anubis Diablos Gunma team, but I've never had a instance without parvati or vishnu. Now I can obviously keep trying for good spawns, but I've just been thinking that I have so many good cards and have no clue what my best team is.

Here are my viable monsters:

Green:
    - Green Earth Wind Dragon Caller, Kaede
    - Revo Parvati
    - Revo Ceres
    - Revo Freyja
    - Inquisitive Hell Phantom Heiress, Romia
    - Gusting Prodigy, Sasuke
    - Bursting Great Earl of Hell, Ronove
    - SUPER GUNMA
    - Radiant Staff Mechdragon God, Balboa
    - Liu Bei on his journey to being awoken
    - Spica
    - Jade Jewel Princess, Cameo

Light:
    - Revo Sakuya
    - Revo Indra
    - Hell Winged Dragon Emperor, Sherias Roots
    - Alluring Songstress, Diaochan
    - Sparkling Goddess of Secrets, Kali
    - Awoken Thor
    - Myr

Dark (My Best Color):
    - God of the Night, Tsukuyomi Dragon (The Middle Evolution)
    - Revo Anubis
    - Revo Pandora
    - Revo Haku
    - Pacifying Yomi Goddess, Izanami
    - Rebellious Demon, Oda Nobunaga
    - Judging Scale Steel Star Goddess, Eschamali
    - Meticulous Rebel, Akechi Mitsuhide
    - Vritra
    - Lucifer (on his path to be awoken)

I have been running Anubis Diablos, assume everything is completely maxed:
    Revo Anubis
    Romia (Passionate Sun Diety Ra inherit)
    Gunma
    Pandora
    Tsukuyomi Dragon
    Diablos (Romia or Fujin inherit)

I'm guessing I have some cards that I could use to make this team better, but I just don't know which ones.

Maybe a Revo Pandora, Haku, or Ceres deck? Ronove is outdated...

If you have any advice PLZZZZ help me thank you.

~348,305,346
    - Trying to Clear Arena 2, Parvati and Vishnu are out to get me

2. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

I’m going to make a few points. If you are already aware of what I’m saying then please accept my apology. I do not intend to be condescending.

Anublos is still your best bet. I’d say Haku is the next best thing for you. Myr is a (painfully boring but effective) option if you have the box to support her, and from what you shared, you don’t.

Random thoughts:

1. Arena 2 is 20% harder than Arena 1. There is very, very little incentive to play Arena 2.
    2. Arena 3 has awesome latents, but getting one you want/need can be frustrating. The primary reason to farm A3 is so you can farm A3 faster. Once you have all the latents for your farm team, you start farming latents for your next team.
    3. In my opinion, the safest and most reliable way of consistently beating A3 with Anublos involves 2 absorb actives (ideally 3), a color absorb, a void absorb and an FUA. Can it be done without them? Of course. People beat it countless times before those things even existed. A2 teams ideally have 2 absorb actives and an FUA. Color absorbs and void absorbs are unnecessary luxuries.

Other teams can safely farm A2/3 without the absorb actives because their leaders have excellent damage control (Eg Ameno). Anubis does not. His damage has no dimmer switch, he’s basically either 100% on or 100% off.

Parvati, like Thoth, can be killed without an absorb if you have good skyfall RNG. Vishnu requires more than luck when using Anubis. You either need a heavy duty shield, (75% or more eg Raphal, Tohiro, Indra, maaaybe Tachibana or Nohime) or an absorb to beat him. Some teams are just unreliable in A2/3 because of certain spawns.

I feel your pain. I’ve found I have the best luck in A3 with two absorb actives. That is the best balance I’ve found between having good actives/inherits and sufficient absorbs. But occasionally I’ll get 3 or even 4 absorb-required spawns. It especially sucks because there is a possibility of getting 3 different absorb spawns in like an 10(?) level span. If I bring 3 absorb actives I’ll get 4 bad spawns; Thoth, Parvati, Vishnu and Hera. If I bring 4 absorb actives I end up needing 0. So I kind of split the difference with 2 absorb actives and then cross my fingers.

One thing you didn’t mention if if you have/use an FUA card. Do you? That will help tremendously.

Tl;dr Anublos is your best A2/3 team based on the cards you mentioned. You aren’t going to be able to farm them (kinda, sorta) reliably until you get an absorb of your own (Fujin, Uruka or Hiko). If Parvati and Vishnu spawn, you’re in deep shit. If you don’t have an FUA, get one stat.

P.S. Seriously, get an FUA now!

sgt502 and Snarf like this.
  3. LlamaKi

LlamaKi New Member

User ID:
    Thank you for the advice! I rolled this recent godfest a few times in hopes of getting an FUA or Fujin, but no luck. I'll just keep rolling!

Knomraski likes this.
  4. LlamaKi

LlamaKi New Member

User ID:
    Maybe I'll try for a Rushana in the decended

5. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Knomraski gave great advice. With respect to Anubis Diablos A3, I’ll add that imo you need a pixel card to deal with the radar dragons: Noah and Zeus especially. Hitting them in their sweet spot is a crapshoot for that team.

Knomraski likes this.
  6. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What he said but replace Thoth with Sopdet.

Knomraski likes this.
  7. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

Derp! Thank you.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can stall Parvati's damage absorbs with Anublos since she will make hearts every other turn. She only has three moves when above 30% HP. Just swipe when she makes lots of red and heart moves. For Sopdet, Vishnu or HeraDra, well if you don't have Fujin you can kiss your stamina goodbye.

9. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Listen to those guys it's all perfect advise. Also...remwmver that stam is free. Arena 2 is almost as easy as a3. Lakshami is a mini game. Even if you lose it's learning the spawns and you'll only get better. Remember we're u can stall. There's alot of floors were u can stall. The good thing about anubis diablos is you don't need to u active to kill unless it's kali or radar dragons. You do need inherites a spasific set. For specific reasons. And if you don't get any of the spawns I'm about to list and don't have the si available then your chances ho way up. But...

Fujin (hiko, uruka) for sopdet or vishnu and hera dragon. It's ok if you personally don't have fujin most diablos already has one.

A sub with fua. Best for anubis is momiji or even glavenus cuz the fingers and spike.

A delay for vishnu. And hino if u get heart trolled as he has really low health and will screw you for the rest of your run.

True damage like ra for predra floor (although not nessessery as anublos and normally take them out if active is used.

a shield is a must for dq hera as she will kill you if you go into the floor and looks at you.

A spike for Gaia dragon as you need to kill her faster then most hp buffed teams.

Every one of these will increse chances slightly. All of them and good combing will give you at least 90% clear rate.

Good luck and learn why you lost everytime you do.

sgt502 likes this.