I think I found the ideal A3 farming team...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Dsr13, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Dsr13

Dsr13 The walking dude

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, bad pun, but so far, a complete upgrade over ragdra, my previous A3 farm lead:

Inherits are raijin on ragdra, hiko on roots, indra on Tachibana, Dkali on Saria, and hiko on FL ideal.

The hp+ badge lets me tank DQ without a shield, and the insanity of triple 7c makes traditional ragdra danger areas like sphinx and grisar EzPz. Admittedly, sopdet is harder, but I've already beat her twice without delay or hiko. Also, the feeling of one-shotting zeusdra every single time is just too good...

OK, done. :cool::D

2. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    More like 2 Fujins for any farm team to be possible :\ just being bitter that Im stuck with progress without a Fujin.

Team looks good though! Is Guard Break needed?

3. Dsr13

Dsr13 The walking dude

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, unfortunately 2 Fujin style actives are pretty much mandatory for A3 consistency unless you can deal with Vishnu without one. Or just pray for no vishnu/heradra combo.

Guard bread on roots is just a nice bonus for predras, but ideal will typically spice above 10 million with a decent board, so it's more of a luxury than a necessity.

4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    None of my most consistent leads (Aizen, Ameno, Julie) have required 2 Fujins. I use Orochi then whittle him down. Sure, sometimes I have to use my sole Fujin active if I screw up and then I have to pray for no Heradra, but I think that has only ever cost me 2-3 runs at the very most.

Of course, if you are going with a "Billions of damage or GTFO" team like Anubis, Roots or Ideal then, yeah, you probably are going to need 2 Fujin actives.

5. Dsr13

Dsr13 The walking dude

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Update: pairing light ideal with dark ideal may be even more... er...optimal