I think I goofed. Krishna 3068 vs 3592

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by mmash, Jun 12, 2018.

1. mmash

mmash Member

User ID:
    mmash
    The easier path appears to have the better monster. I assumed because the awoken krishna which I evolved required two monsters and more gems that he'd have better stats. I think I'm wrong.

Anyone tell me why awoken krishna would be worth playing over radiant heaven krishna? I'm thinking it's time to devolve.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, Awoken isn't that great. The benefit is a much higher attack multiplier, but it comes at the cost of devil requirement and no RCV mult. UUvo isn't that great anymore honestly, but she's still not bad and probably better than Awoken.

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken offer better skill. Instead of 2 red orbs now you got five red orbs for the same CD. If you're thinking of playing him as a lead, the super Evo is row based while the awoken is TPA based, and if he follow the same path as Sarasvati, he will get super bind resist awakening and 2x HP as part of his leader skill when he got his reincarnated form. Still, the super Evo is easier to activate than the awoken/reincarnated form.

4. Hashtag

Hashtag Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken Krishna is meant to be a sub, imo. His leader skill is too orb hungry and restrictive, but his active and awakenings make him a really solid sub.

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait for Revo before devolving?

6. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

User ID:
    336 207 472
    UUevo krishna works fine with enra lead. You can also go TPA based instead of rows and still pop off millions per sub if you have good subs. Kuuvia can now get a 5th TPA SA and hino will have 4 tpa soon and a 5th SA I think. Krishna took me pretty far until Dath showed up.

7. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The proper leader Krishna definitely used to work fine and still does all the Krishna stuff he used to do with no problem. Depending on your box he is a fine option. Pair with Enra as was mentioned. He would also go with Christmas Liu Be if you bump into one on your friends list.