Idk about my team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Auroar1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Auroar1

Auroar1 New Member

User ID:
    Auroar1
    hey guys I’ve been playing PAD for a quite some time now(idk how many years) I think I have a pretty good team but now I’m thinking that it sucks, like a lot. Just need some helpful tips and opinions and yes I like combo multipliers. My favorite sub for a dungeon is great witch of the ice flower reeche.

My team as for right now

Leader: Awoken Tachibana Ginchiyo
    Assist:Awoken Gan Ning

Rest of team:
    Reincarnated Shiva
    Assisted by echidna-Sarah

Shining lance wielder, Odin
    Assisted by Valkyrie blade and shield

Dark bell star Angel, Lumiel
    Assisted by chthonic goddess of the underworld allatu

Reincarnated Lakshmi
    Assisted by awoken nene

Please some feedback and changes I need to do thank you and greatly appreciated.

2. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    Put your favorite sub in the leader spot, buy an Odin Drag from the MP shop and replace your Odin with it, find other subs with fingers along with the rest of the colors and go to town.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kind of difficult to give advice when we don't know what you have available. Taking screenshots of your box, preferably sorted by rarity and attribute, would help a lot. What I can definitely say is that Lumiel is terrible for your team and she's just generally pretty bad in general due to low stats and awakenings that generally isn't great.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did you use Awoken Tachibana Ginchiyo as leader due to her 7x6 board? And did you use Reeche as your own helper?

I suggest using Reeche as your leader. She's still pretty popular so someone would still have her as leader to choose as helper. The rest of your team can be switched out, such as:

Leader: Reeche
    Sub 1: Echidna-SARA
    Sub 2: Shining Lance Wielder, Odin
    Sub 3: Awoken Tachibana Ginchiyo
    Sub 4: Reincarnated Lakshmi

That team covers all attributes to activate Reeche. Choose assist that would help your leader achieve full activation such as board changer with 4+ attributes. Allatu isn't good because she only make 3 attributes.
    If you could post your box it would be much better for us to help you.

Bolts likes this.