I'm new to coop

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by Vg13, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Vg13

Vg13 Member

PADherder:
    link
    I've recently returned to the game after taking a break for a few months. I have never played multiplayer and am hoping to start before the gungho pem event. I also would like to get some MP to potentially snag a RagDra. Would anyone be willing to work with me through a few dungeons?

I have several hypermaxed leads and my padherder is not up to date. I most commonly use A DQXQ, A Sakuya, A Bastet, A Ra, and A luci.

I also have liu bei, krishna, ronove, and kaede, but I either lack the proper teams for them or I haven't made them yet.

Thanks!

2. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi @Vg13! I'd be game to run a few dungeons if you like. Though I think we only have A Luci in common (I don't have teams for the rest at the moment), but that's already good for a lot. Did you have something specific in mind?

If you're interested in farming MP at some point, you may want to join the Discord server at https://discord.gg/pad. There's a channel there for people who are looking to skill up the Zeus-Dioses for their A Liu Bei teams, so it's easy to find partners for that too. It's also good for having a text chat going on while playing a dungeon, though you need to have another device or desktop available for that.

3. Vg13

Vg13 Member

PADherder:
    link
    @Seanna Thank you very much! I invited you just now. What dungeon would you recommend as a good place to start? I'm just hoping to get some pal points for now. Also one note: my A luci team is not hypermaxed (but he is). I have Luci/Zuoh/Hanzo/A Pandora/Loki, so I don't have any bind clearer (yomidra). I can also sub in an unskilled D/R haku or skill lv 5 Zaerog8 in if that would make my team more playable.

4. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Vg13 cool! Would you be interested in running the FF collabs? I'm trying to skill stuff from there for instance. (Saria skill ups, alt techs, etc. would also be good. Btw, tried to start a conversation with you but the forum software says I'm not allowed?)

5. Vg13

Vg13 Member

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah I'd be happy to run that! I'm a bit rusty on luci, so hopefully it won't be a problem. I'll create a room in a bit (gotta get my stamina up) and share the code with you.

Not sure why the pm doesn't work, I'll try to send one to you.