In case you missed it... KEEP YOUR RAINBOW MEDAL!!!!!

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by kandjar, Feb 20, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    JP is having a one-time GFE exchange exclu (Zela for them) from which you can use a dark medal (optained by exchanging 5 rainbow medal)
    (Source: https://pad.protic.site/winner-of-g...urvey-zela-limited-one-time-monster-exchange/)

Also: Dark Horus Ra Dragon will be obtainable with 3 dark medal, and likely more in the future.
    (Source: https://pad.protic.site/dark-ra-dragon-permanent-addition-to-monster-exchange/)

--

For the past few days, I was perso considering swapping some of my medals for a dup Trojan Horse/Odysseus as they start to seriously pilled up. Glad I didn't do it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    25 rainbow medals for Zela. Wow. Probably won't do this on my alt since I already have 3, but I only have one on my main, so this is a very real possibility.

I had spent 4 rainbow medals for a second Odysseus on my main (I kept the first as a sub and lead and evolved the second to an equip assist), but I can't say I regret it. I should still have time to collect the difference between now and whenever NA gets to vote. I would expect Zela to win the NA vote, too, but we'll see how it goes!

3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

4. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Indeed.

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dark RaDra would be a great sub for Kage and Kage would be a great sub for Dark RaDra.

I can't see either gaining traction as leaders in NA, but both look fun to play (assuming I could scrounge together enough devil-type rainbow team subs; I previously built attacker-type rainbow teams for L/B Raijin and L/B LVajra).

6. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dark RaDra is a sadly not good leader by today's std. They should really update his LS to be more 'saber' like to be remotely viable.
    OR add a 7x6 clause to it and he's lacking offensive awoken skill to be a good sub (unless you run him on 7x6 board).

7. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I cry now because i wasted 10 rainbow medals on alt and main to buy collab stuff instead of farming thinking the rainbow medals don't get much more useful :(

8. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Huh?

ko300zx likes this.
  9. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    x2

If Cotton doesn't win again, NA has lost their collective mind (assuming we don't get the other 2 collabs prior).

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  10. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I...don't know why I posted that. NA doesn't have 2 of the top wood leads (Komasan S from Yokai Watch and Black RX from Kamen Rider) in the game, so Zela is not as highly sought after in NA as she is in JP. She's still very useful, but not AS valuable.

I keep hoping we'll at least get the Yokai Watch collab. Even though the Yokai World mobile game will likely never come to NA, Yokai Watch as a brand could always use a little boost in recognition in NA. But the more time goes on, the less hope I have. :(

11. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have a zela and the only reason i really use her is because i jank her in everywhere she even remotely fits lol.
    She s super strong in the right team but sadly NA doesn't have that team lol

YamaKyu and Bolts like this.
  12. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    NA is definitely lacking in the green department. Sure, I guess we still have Vraska who is still pretty good but Zela doesn't fit. Potentially, we can get something from the DMC collab albeit doubtful or MH can give Diablos either a new evolution or buffs to make him a more relevant lead. I guess we'll have to wait until REX is released for us to have a decent green lead :p

13. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rex is dragon only :(

14. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, I know, he's not even a proper green leader and can't put Zela to use. I wonder if he'll have similar success to Ciel though since they are similar in terms of power and dragons tend to be more abundant than healers.

15. BurningMan

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ciel ideals team is better because of you know Ideal, REX subpool is way more accessible though and he can use a Kuroyuri system on the leaders with a Tardis sub or just use the leaders skills every turn and be pretty much hazard immune which is kinda nice because it saves you the specific inherits

16. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Wouldn't Dmeta win for NA ? I think she was #2 or so @JP, right ?
    I don't see anyone else winning but at the same time I feel like everyone and their grandson have her already since she's such an old card.
    Or maybe CIEL yeah

17. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Just got my first this week :D

I really hope Dmeta doesn't win. And don't mistake my roll for that opinion lol. Would have said the same without it. Flavor of the month leads should NEVER will these types of things. Subs with good longevity > FOTM leads.

CIEL was given away for free to everyone. That would be a waste too other than for the 10% that picked Athena or Zeus. Cotton still makes the most sense for us. Usable on a large majority of teams, valuable in dupes, etc.

I wouldn't put anything past NA though. 5 mins on Facebook...good lord. I would not be surprised at all if DMeta wins and in 2 months, Monster Hunter buffs and DMC leads surpass her.

18. YamaKyu

User ID:
    349-296-255
    the exception which confirms the rule ! Just according to keikaku !
    I actually got my first one not so long ago... I can't recall which SGF I pulled last (probably the one when I pulled best girl Planar) but I got her then. After something like 4 years of play ha ha

Can't agree more on Dmeta to not win, though for different reasons, I just don't want to keep seeing her everywhere for too long :9 But yeah, I think good subs should definitely win this (and when you look at it Zela won @JP because of that, right ?). Even though I 1000% want a Paimon rn I can't picture me wanting him to win.

Good point on CIEL, but then I don't really know ? Cotton maybe yeah, I don't really see it happening but I guess she's the most logical and desired GFE of the bunch ? Or maybe Reeche ? Is she still so hype ? I think her equip evo is lit enough to have people want her, but would she win?

We did manage to not have Yog win the previous vote though, there is still hope !

19. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nah... it's obviously going to be green odin... </sarcasm>

YamaKyu likes this.
  20. YamaKyu

User ID:
    349-296-255
    We're (kinda) in the middle of a Super Haku hype, and now green Odin, is this 2014 again :D