In case you missed it... KEEP YOUR RAINBOW MEDAL!!!!!

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by kandjar, Feb 20, 2019.

1. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    *looks in monster box*

*sees no DMeta after 1779 days of playing*

*cries*

YamaKyu likes this.
  2. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    It took me ~5 years to get DMeta.

My assumption would be that only 6* GFEs can be voted in, so no Ciel or witches (but maybe I’m wrong?). I agree that Cotton would be the obvious coice, though after buying her last time and later somehow getting two more in a row during a super gf, I wouldn’t mind something else.

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Zela won in jp so 7 stars are possible

My biggest fear is reeche wins lol
    DMeta wouldn't be too bad of a choice honestly she has been a top lead for months now and is a decent sub but she isn't as useful in dupes as cotton
    I don't see why ciel would win she doesn't have anything unique and is just another damage sub i actually choose zeus for the trade because he is useful for farming.

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree that Cotton should win the vote. BEST SUB EVER! Both of my accounts have 2 Zelas each because of that month long "Witches" focused REM thing and the daily "insert the witch of the day here" rolls Gungho gave us.

I'm in that 10% who picked Athena Non as my trade in. Main rolled Zeus in one of the SGFE REMs. Then I bought that Bargain Set special roll for all three on both accounts and rolled Ciel on both. Now my Alt is just missing Zeus for a complete set. :D

5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hm, so what is everyone voting for? I certainly have no idea. Zela isn't a terrible choice still if we're looking to use her as a sub for Bastet but otherwise, her usability is a bit limited. None of the GFEs stand out to me as must-haves, maybe D.Kali if we're hoping for a Mega evolution? *shrug*

6. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    I'm a filthy selfish greedy dude and voted Paimon :9

Cheeseghost likes this.
  7. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cotton. Cotton will never be a useless sub no matter what lead you want to run. You can always swap Cotton to a different color if you want to switch to a stronger lead as your main team. The investment is minimal these days with all the rainbow pys. Nothing in PAD matches her level of versatility, and in turn, longevity.

Zela is ASSSSSSSSSS and is a fraction of the value she is for JP without Rider and Komasan. Raizer can use her but he is in no way good enough for her to warrant a vote. Bastet is in the same boat (and hardly worth the XP investment unless you just love Bastet). Rainbow teams can't really use her because her active is long and pretty much useless. TLDR: Zela isn't worth squat for NA.

If Dmeta wins though....

[​IMG]

YamaKyu likes this.
  8. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    I'm just assuming whatever it is won't be that exciting.

By which I mean I already have three Cottons.

9. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd rather Zela over cotton; as like you I have 3 cottons + 1 halloween cotton :D
    But no Zela... :D

10. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't disagree that Cotton is arguably the best because of her versatility, hell, that was why she got voted into the MP shop at one point (which I purchased). However, lately, there's been more and more FUA options whereas back then, FUA options were extremely limited, even more so for unbindable FUA options. The way I see it, if you have enough Rainbow Medals to trade in for the GFE, you'll likely have other options other than Cotton for what most people would want/need her for and if you don't, you would have likely been around since the last time the GFE got voted into the MP shop and got Cotton that way.

Personally, myself, I have two Cottons and a Halloween Cotton and two Zelas so I don't really stand to benefit from either being voted in. Outside of D.Meta who has kind of held strong throughout, there's not really any other GFE that stands out to the point where we all can kind of agree on and I think we can all kind of agree that we're kind of sick of seeing D.Meta. I think I might just vote on D.Kali because I don't have her even though it's extremely unlikely she'll get voted in.

11. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have 3 cottons, Halloween Cotton, and 2 Zelas. I still want MORE Cotton. I voted for her on both of my accounts. Why? Because she is SUPER useful like OdinDra and I only have Water, Fire, and Wood. I still lack for a Light and Dark. Plus, any extra Cotton of a color I already have means I can stick a different SI on her that I would normally have to remove and put back on her... that's 2M in coin gone for SI swapping. Just my $.02

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    ko300zx and BurningMan like this.
  12. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cotton for me as well. I already have 6x Zela they just keep falling out of the machine...........

13. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Is it sad that although I dont play as much as I once did, i don't know who to vote for...i have everything except saline and Zela..and I know everyone praises Cotton but I rarely use her

14. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Didn't even bother voting as i feel it's a waste of time, the real question is what the huge horde of player who barely play or lurks would vote for.
    Reeche, Saline or D.Meta would be fine to me but i probably wouldn't trade anything beside medals for them.
    The only witch i have is Zela and the only time i used her was actually as a leader just to see how she played.
    Bastet will be decent but not really worth exchanging another zela for her team.