Indigo Tournement

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by LostTie, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Active Member

User ID:
    336 207 472
    No you can use TPA also. I did my best run with TPA. vishnu, kuvia, 4 tpa satsukia and scheat with weld equip. Vishnu does the lowest damage at 3.8m with 1 green tpa

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You were asking how to generating so much damage with so few combo. With Zeus Verse, it's all about Killer Awakenings. It doesn't matter which as long as they're related to the corresponding enemies. If you see many God type enemies in the dungeon, you put subs with God Killer, if the enemies are mostly Dragons, you carry Dragon Killer subs. Look up the dungeon info and calculate your damage to see how many orbs/combo you need to take each floor out.

Vaedriel likes this.
  3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    The majority of floors are devil, it's just that they've salted in a couple balance, one machine, one physical. Some of which you may be better off just doing something like a Scheat TPA against rather than contorting your team for a particular killer, but probably there is a good sub or two to tweak in first.

I'm lately on
    Zeus / RevoMinerva^Weld / Leona / Mito / Scheat^Ama / Zeus^antijammer
    simply because it's
    a diverse mix of killers,
    100 SBR / 100 jammer,
    the full rainbow for various flexibility matching colors to hand,
    and as every card in the team has either a TPA or killer.

TPA are fine, though multiple in a run probably shaves a half second or whatever, or slighly boosts skyfalls. It seems minor, but every 500 points helps when you chase down a crown. To be honest, I still casually lose too much time simply to not constantly being compulsively focused about moving the orb the millisecond a floor unlocks for moving, which is a perennial PAD annoyance that typically not chasing crowns had let me ignore.

Vaedriel likes this.
  4. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ok, I get the concept, I get the dungeon knowledge to know which, now I will need more time getting those killers either as part of the card itself, or add as latents which I will need to get as well.

5. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Active Member

User ID:
    336 207 472
    I won't be doing anymore runs. I'd have to get a boardstate that would make me move less and get even less skyfall which I didn't get any after cauchemar. I pulled 4.3% with Red leeza (can't remember her name), mito, scheat and 4 tpa satsuki.

6. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Can't you do 2 Baldin with balanced killer and another killer, then shazel with heal inherit, and one more heal or killer with heal...?

7. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    If your other heal is in time, sounds reasonable. The shazel inherit heal will be up by end floor no problem. You'll want something else for the midfloor preemptive though,the choice of which might depend on team SB count and what options you can inherit vs run. There will be some combinations of cd7-10 killer inheriting cd10 ama or whatever, that would just be too slow. Though the early mid hit only requires a pretty modest LMeta-ish level of healing, not a whole bar.

8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Baldin is really good. I have 2 balanced on Baldin and 2 on Zeus. Can 1 shot any balanced floor with either 3 light or 3 red. Not sure if 2 will provide any added benefit though. Maybe for floor 14, but that's about it.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  9. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Isn't it No Dupes?

Cheeseghost likes this.
  10. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    OK last night I cleared it on both accounts first try with Zeus Verse.
    Main: 20.5%
    Alt: 20.0%

The highest my Main ever got before today was 20.5% with the Wadatsumi tourney. (Damn .5%)
    The highest my Alt ever got before today was 22.6% on the Hera-Is tourney.

I might try another stab at it later this weekend.

11. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Lol you right...hahah I'm pretty busy farming those pluses only hit tournament once..

Snarf likes this.
  12. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Lucky for me since I have a Zeus Verse now, my best is 18.2%. I'm happy with that. I should be able to unlock the new set of Quests and meet the requirements for those new ones as well that require these scores.