Is cherney worth getting?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Sunsphere, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

doing the usual grind when I actually took a look at him and...he doesn't seem worth the five rainbow tokens? I can't see any farming or ranking uses, maybe as a newer player he'd be solid? Thoughts?

2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I farmed the rainbow widgets for Cherney, but only because he's unique (and unique often equals valuable in PAD) and because I was able to build a fairly painless swipe farm build with Scheat x Madoo with my alt.

I could see how Cherney could be at least a mediocre Ina x Phenom/Genjuro sub if you throw a Chuan equip on him, but I'm guessing that the total lack of SB all but knocks him out of the running as a Yugi sub.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Most of these collab events' ticket exchanges are mostly useless, the one that stands out as being niche is the Halloween one to get rid of hazard skyfalls, the rest of them has mostly just been collectibles. I wouldn't exchange my rainbow medals for them at all, just in case if they release more black medal exchange monsters or find other uses for rainbow medals.