Is Kirito worth it?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Murdurus, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Is Kirito actually worth the effort to build a team around? I already play with Ed who is probably better and there seems to be less dark viable options available whereas Ed is much more flexible in terms of options and utility. The fact that Ed can use OdinDra and Kirito can not is a huge factor.

Anyways, I didn't exactly think it through before throwing my stones at the collab in an attempt to get Kirito and now that I got him, I'm not sure he's worth it.

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The extend time is nice and not having to worry about covering rainbow can be cool. VDP options aren't the best. If only Blodin was balanced. Also you don't have to worry about how but gravities can get you. Eir is awesome though. There will probably be situations now and then where he would make a dungeon easier than Ed.

3. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Depends on your box. Generally speaking white subs > dark which is the biggest issue with Kirito imo.

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The effort was in rolling him. Now that you have him, might as well have fun with him. He's good enough to do everything in PAD so why not. These days, there shouldn't be much extra effort in putting a team together.

5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually, I feel like I'm having a lot of trouble putting together a coherent team. I can use Kamimusibi and Bradley but the other two slots, I have no idea. The problem really comes from the fact that I want unbindable subs so I don't need to have an unbinding active but also, they have to have 7c's and preferably TPAs as well and on top of that, be an orb changer that works well with Kirito.

For example, Planar would be absolutely wonderful but her active doesn't make water orbs. Allatu would be great but she's bindable. Lumiel is a potential option but her stats are very lackluster. I honestly have trouble finding the "perfect" sub for Kirito. Right now, I'm just using two Sima Yi's and again, he would be perfect save for the fact that he's bindable.

6. ko300zx

User ID:
    You don't need the primary color to be dark.

7. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know, but what is there to choose from?

8. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Ren is really good if you have him. His active is almost always useful and you can bring bindable subs with him on your team.

9. ko300zx

User ID:
    Blue Ney, Blodin, Blonia, Ryune, Leo, if you want to stick with Blue/Dark. Rag Drag, Ilmina, Roots, play it rainbow. There are plenty of options.