Is my anus prepared for Hera-Is D:

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by ProtatoSalad, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ProtatoSalad

ProtatoSalad Member

Sooo.... I was thinking that it's about time for me to get a Hera-Is soon and I want to run it when it comes up at the end of this event. I'm just not very sure I can do the dungeon in a reasonable amount of stones.

I also have to consider whether I want to do it on Legend or Myhical, I could end up spending less stones running Legend, or more, depending on my luck. I would do Mythical if I could, but it seems rather difficult.

I'm wondering about what thought yous guys may have about how I could go about running this. I'm not that great at matching, but I think I can manage underpressure. I was thinking about going about legend with a Lucifer team, but the first stage seems pretty scary. My other option was using Horus, just that I may fail and end up using more stones that I need to D:

Padherder

2. someguy201

someguy201 Member

Hera-Is Legend with a Luci team isn't really difficult at all. Stage 1 is only rough if you have unbelievably bad luck with back-to-back binds right at the beginning, since you can Echidna/RK later on and it's a piece of cake. I 0-stoned Hera-Is just fine running Luci/Jester Dragon/A. Hera/Echidna/RK/Luci. You can also evolve your Pierdrawn and run Jester Dragon lead and using Luci as a sub if you're scared of the first floor, since he can't be bound.

Once you're at Hera-Is, all you need is to get her to ~45% and you can Gravity+Menace+MS/Heal/MS and she goes down without even having to worry about her second round of binds.

3. EventHorizon

EventHorizon Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Lube up pretty boy, Hera-IS Hard!

4. Pad_Frigg

Pad_Frigg New Member

Loool that was funny

5. ProtatoSalad

ProtatoSalad Member

I can see that working fine, but how do you plan on taking out Chaos Devil/Blizzard Dragon? You'd need 2 gravities to take him down before he hits you from what I've seen, and honestly I'd like to take a max skilled siren instead of Echidna so I don't run bad on heart orbs. But I guess I could make do. (My Siren is max skilled while my Echidna is not)

EDIT: Never mind, a single gravity will do, but there's still the Echidna problem D:

6. someguy201

someguy201 Member

I did it with a Lv 1 skill Echidna, so she doesn't need to be max skilled. If your Jester Dragon isn't max skilled, you can try to get that when it comes around again next week. If not, just use Siren instead. My team was pretty low level and the run was still relatively smooth.

Lv 63 Luci
    Lv 59 unevo'd Echidna with no skillups
    Lv 24 Jester Dragon max skilled
    Lv 38 A. Hera with no skill ups
    Lv 99 Luci friend