[Jan 26, 2015] Sandalphon Descended results thread!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Nemesis, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis Bastet's BFF

I guess I should make one of these for once! You all know the drill by now - post your Sandalphon victories/sorrows here.

I personally finished the dungeon for the first time today! It got pretty dicey on Uriel, but otherwise it was a fairly smooth run. I'm glad that I evolved and leveled Sakuya since the last time I tried it, the lack of darkness on my team was actually a serious help. When I got to Sandalphon I had almost everything up except for Echidna, so I only used one gravity and then stalled out the remaining turns. He flooded the board with light just as Echidna came online and just over 50% of his HP, so I used the other gravity, menaced him, and...ended up taking out the rest of his health. =o

[​IMG]

He's a really good card and I'm happy to have him. I'm still hoping to gain Arcline's service, but he isn't a bad option. :3

2. Striku

Striku ,,廿_廿,,

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    OMG, the unicorns keep killing me every time i run this dungeon!!!

3. meteor

meteor Gigas the Great Admirer

User ID:
    This team is very safe for farming, has 2k autoheal. Friend Minerva should be max skilled.

[img=230x408]http://i.imgur.com/ZJ33nM3.jpg[/img] [img=230x408]http://i.imgur.com/fssfW64.jpg[/img] [img=230x408]http://i.imgur.com/ZuCqH3y.jpg[/img]

Strategy
    fl1: 2x3 fire (can minerva) to kill one, stall on another
    fl2: stall till everything's up
    fl3:
    - uriel: uriel+rgy to yellow zone then stall
    - gabriel: uriel to bind clear. knock him to yellow zone with minerva or kagu then stall.
    - michael: uriel to bind clear. ping down or kagu def break
    fl4: use rgy and chip down to ~50%. kill with sonia + minerva
    fl5: stall for rgy and wait till the desired amount of green orbs, then uriel + rgy + kagu + freyr

4. YasikoSet

YasikoSet Member

0-stone with Big/Little Kirin.

F1: Sweep or die
    F2: Stall as long as possible, she hits like a pillow, I got almost all my skills except for orochi up here
    F3: I got Uriel, just killed asap no real danger
    F4: 5 turns to deal 2.5 mil, I used Echidna cause I was getting orb trolled hardcore
    F5: Wait out the skill bind, then Orochi/Double Kirin/Valk if needed and sweep

Wasnt too bad at all. No units skilled up except sl3 Echidna, avg level around 60-70, all awoken except echidna.

5. steabs

steabs Member

Hades x Pandora - Invade on Flr 4

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

...Were you just planning on dying if there was no invade?

7. jonjonk

jonjonk anime/vg music enthusiast

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @steabs
    you lucked out.

8. steabs

steabs Member

tbh I went in blind to burn off some stamina. Last time I ran this was when it first came out. Looking closer at the dungeon, my run was very lucky. Def. not recommended without Thanatos and Echidna.

9. YasikoSet

YasikoSet Member

Lol one of my favorite things to do as someone who never uses all their stamina because I'm a casual is to do descends I've never tried completely blind, just to see what ridiculous thing kills me out of nowhere. Unfortunately I ran out of descends to do this on a long time ago, but I get excited every time a new one comes around.

10. sunglassesmichael

sunglassesmichael Ruka button is OP

User ID:
    NA: 371,153,246
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Easy as pie. :D

Had Uriel on Floor 3, but I was able to get him below 50% before I got in trouble.

After that it was just a matter of not knocking Sandalphon down too early while I got Jade Sonia ready again.

11. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
  12. Burstwing

Burstwing How do I skill up myself?

Is that second monster Lahkshimi?

13. Vorpal

Vorpal Ded

Yes it's Lakshmi.

14. meteor

meteor Gigas the Great Admirer

User ID:
    More clears with experimental teams

Set x Minerva
    [img=250x443]http://i.imgur.com/mvMI43u.jpg[/img] [img=250x443]http://i.imgur.com/A0tqQjK.jpg[/img]

Nut x Skuld (underleveled)
    [img=250x443]http://i.imgur.com/MhQn32S.jpg[/img] [img=250x443]http://i.imgur.com/2XqqP0v.jpg[/img]

15. SpoonishFork

SpoonishFork Spork fanatic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    0 stone with Valk/Godin/DQXQ/Lmeta/Venus/Athena. Much easier than that squishy Healer team :p Athena was the star player here. Just stalled on Sandalphon until Valk gave me 16 lights orbs then Athena and Venus for the kill.

16. icebarrier

icebarrier ~(=w=)~

PADherder:
    link
    Yeeeeeeeeeee boiiiiiiiiiiiii

[​IMG]

F1: Had some luck, had an activatable opening board, combo hard to 1 shot. Took advantage of kali prongs

F2: Stalled a bit, combo hard to 1 shot.

[​IMG]

F3: I expected to get gabe because I ran a red lead. Tank out the 5 turn bind on my leader. Pushed him to light, he healed back, then just took him out after.

F4: Delayed on the getgo since I'd need it back on sandal. Had 2 turns where I couldn't activate so I was cutting it close. Used kali's active for a prong activation to finish him up.

[​IMG]

F5: Stall the bind out, chipped at him to around 65% or so afterthat I didn't want to accidentally put him sub 50. Delay, sakuya, and comboed etc, 7 star from earthblaze took him 50->0 I thought I'd need both 7 stars.

-----------------

Was gunna use ceres over godin, but since binds here either don't matter (gabe) or will kill me either way (sandal) I used godin for sustain.

17. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG][​IMG]

(Couldn't make the pictures smaller :/ )

Didn't realize L Meta didn't apply to Thor or Sowilo until after I finished the dungeon...I'm a genius...

DQXQ friend would've made this so much easier, though, to be fair, the bind clearing was nice.

Also, ONE EXTRA ORB AGAIN!!!!

+
    Lv. Max +1 Aw. Max SLv. Max
    Lv. Max +247 Aw. Max SLv. Max
    Lv. Max +4 Aw. Max SLv. 4 ​
    Lv. Max +1 Aw. Max SLv. 1 ​
    Lv. Max +297 Aw. Max SLv. Max
    Lv. Max +297 Aw. Max SLv. Max @pf ​
    F1: Two light orbs. :/ Combod hard, to clear board, took two hits. Healed up a bit and took one out with just 4x. Killed next one next turn.

F2: Stalling and stalling and healing and stalling and then it died.

F3: Got Michael. Bound me first turn, cleared bind with heart row. Used Echidna when shield was down and killed on last turn.

F4: So ridiculously close lol, I should've realized Thor and Sowilo weren't getting boosted here but I didn't. Three turns of row attacks kinda helped, light skyfall was generous.

F5: Two Swords in a row, then Purifying Melody. Dropped Echidna here and set up board. Of course, one extra orb on the board, even after taking a hit, but whatever, got the kill.

18. eltoshen

eltoshen moobs and bussy

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [img=260x462]http://i.imgur.com/YSEGgoF.png[/img] [img=260x462]http://i.imgur.com/b1IB02U.png[/img]

first time attempt, first time clear. thanks a bunch meteor. just followed your simple walkthrough. i have attacker freyr so i used another ronia instead, which i didn't even have to use.

19. nataku

nataku Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Farmed it a three times with meteor's suggestion of RGY x Awoken Minerva with dragon subs. Made the dungeon really easy and picked up the light jewel I was hoping to get on the third run.

20. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hate this dungeon. Raphael killed me yet again. Anyone care to look in my PadHerder and see if I can run a different team other than my U&Y? Cos that team keeps getting smacked down