Jellyfish's new blog: Learning to Farm

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by whyme, Jan 11, 2017.

1. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I need a place to gather my thoughts, and this seems like a good homestead.

Almost a year and 500 levels ago (closing in on both!), I started my latest account as jellyfish. I enjoyed my run with and , before I walked away from the game.

I thought that would be the end of PAD for me. Boy, was I wrong.

I think it was sometime in November, when my daughter asked me about something in PAD. I hopped in to take a look. One look turned into two, and two turned into more. Before I knew it, I had a daily routine with PAD again!

The clincher of it all was, the PCGF came along, and on the last roll on my older account, GungHo gifted me with

Since I already have on my main account, and managed to fully skill 4 for my account and 3 for the old account before I walked away, I realized I'm in a good position to try my hand at farming. That, and the assorted other goodies GungHo tossed my way with the REM, convinced me to give this game another go.

Over the last couple of weeks, I managed to complete

Linthia Descended
    Ultimate Devil Rush
    Zaerog8 Descended
    Nordis Descended

Needing a place to store my teams and thoughts, I have decided to open up a new blog. It's good to be back.

2. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have :

Monday Dungeon
    :misc10:
    Team Building:
    F4 - Red mech can disable active skill. I solved this with Ganesha(2)+Gronia+A.Horus(2).
    F5 - Dublits have high defense. Dios probably can overcome it, but poison lets me pass Ganesha's enhanced orbs to the last floor with a 0c move. Granted, this is probably not necessary, either.

Steps:
    F1 - A - Nazca, Dios
    F2 - B - Dios
    F3 - A - Gronia+ALB
    F4 - B - Dios
    F5 - A - Ganesha+Rodin+0c
    F6 - B - Dios

Notes on Steps:
    Dios on floor 5 would have made this simpler, but the ability to preset an enhance for the next round was cool to me, and I wanted to remember this can be done.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  3. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rogue Dungeons (I think that's what these are called):

Linthia M+

Team Building:
    F6 - PreDRAs needing poison/lazer/defense void
    F9 - Awoken skill bind.

Steps:
    F1 - A - Australis
    F2 - B - Dios
    F3 - A - ALB
    F4 - B - Dios
    F5 - A - Ishtar, light or green combo, or blue mass combo
    F6 - B - light or green combo, or blue mass combo
    F7 - A - Dios
    F8 - B - Dios
    F9 - A - Dios, Grodin, pass
    F9 - B - Canopus

Notes on Steps:
    This is really straight forward. Without Canopus (used to be Dios on F5, Jorm on F6 and Dios/Grodin on F9), I die to having less than 5 OE and no skyfall on F9. Most of the time this is not a problem, but making it a habit always to pass and invoke the enhance removes a decision point.

Nordis M+

Team Building:
    F1-F4 - Each goes down to a row.
    Long dungeon, so make ALB/Australis last 4 turns.
    F5 - Light knight binds leader. Green knight voids buff or binds.
    F8 - PreDRAs needing poison/lazer/defense void.
    F11 - Transformed Nordis either binds (dark present) or preempt atk.

Steps:
    F1-F4 - row for the kill.
    • Make sure team B takes down F4.
    • Make sure Australis' skyfall buff is up entering F5.
    • If necessary, stall is possible.
    F5 - A - Dios
    F6 - B - Dios
    F7 - A - Dios
    F8 - B - Rodin
    F9 - A - 0c
    F9 - B - Dios
    F10 - A - Yoruichi, pass
    F10 - B - Dios
    F11 - A - Dios

Notes on Steps:
    F1-F4 are an annoyance. Hoard orbs as you go. Most of the time, two actives are sufficient. I have had to stall to get Australis back up, though, so that I can repop it for F5. The stutter step on F9 is to save Yoruichi's Dios for the last kill. It felt smoother here since you can tank the hit. The pass on F10 is to ensure the team with Rodin is available when the transformation happens. This causes Nordis to attempt a dark bind instead of a preemptive attack (Yoruichi leaves you at 1 HP, so this is a necessary precaution).

Scarlet M+

Team Building:
    F1 - Fire type. Need enhanced orbs.
    F2 - One is fire type. Need enhanced orbs.
    F4 - Kraken will bind 3 turns.
    F5 - PreDRAs needing poison/lazer/defense void.
    F8/F9 - Fire type. Skill delay 2 turns if at 100% after a turn. Enrage if pinged.

Steps:
    F1 - A - DIOS (can stall 1-2 turns to build up enhanced orbs)
    F2 - B - DIOS
    F3 - A - DIOS (can take 1-2 hits here, but heal enough by F5 for possible preemptive)
    F4 - B - pass
    F4 - A - 0c (make sure green/dark/heal orbs are enough)
    F4 - B - ALB
    F5 - A - JORM
    F6 - B - DIOS (stall 2 turns here if Hera-Ur and at full HP)
    F7 - A - 0c no damage
    F7 - B - ping
    F7 - A - pass
    F7 - B - Yoruichi, DIOS
    F8 - A - DIOS

Notes on Steps:
    On F1, you can stall 1-2 turns to build up orbs. If only one turn, remember to take a turn on F3 to get back on the correct turn order. On F3, taking a hit lets you get full attack bonus. On F6, if not at full health, there is no need to stall two turns on Hera Ur.

Gainaut L+

Team Building:
    F4 - Ifrit has high def. needing poison/lazer/defense void.
    F7 - Disable awoken skills 3 turns. Grodin.
    F8 - Fire type(?) with 35% damage reduction.
    F9 - Fire type. Locks orbs going forward - kill right away!

Steps:
    F1 - A - row
    F2 - B - row
    F3 - A - row
    F4 - B - Jorm
    F5 - A - Dios
    F6 - B - Dios
    F7 - A - Dios, Grodin
    F8 - B - Dios, Yoruichi
    F9 - A - Dios

Notes on Steps:
    While I haven't solved M+ yet, L+ is pretty easy. The first three floors can be taken care of with rows, and we have ALB and Australis as needed. With only a preempt attack on F8 and nothing else to hit HP between F8 and F9, it is safe to use Yoruichi's skill to finish off the two forms of Gainaut.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  4. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And may be some more

5. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, one last piece of real estate for me

6. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Since I just did Nordis, I'll start there, and fill the rest back in as I go.

In reviewing the dungeon, I went to this setup for inspiration (from Pato and Madna's Semi-definitive Guide - thanks to the authors for this and many other inspirations):

Unfortunately, I did not have on either account. Given what I read about needing the burst for two rounds thanks to the 50% resistance against :earth:, I almost abandoned farming this Descend until further notice. But, being the optimist I am, I considered entering with an orb enhance for F11 to see what I can do. I replaced Freyja with , and off I went exploring.

I learned a few things during my zero successes.

F1-F4
    A row each floor should do here, and and are available for use. The first time I explored, I used Dios on a floor, and had to scramble at a later level to shore up enough orbs for a clear. There is room to bring things back on track later on, but it looks like the easiest thing to do is to be smart about board prepping so that Australis and ALB alone carries the four floors.

F5
    ALB needs to be the team to clear F4 and enter F5. This way, the attempt to bind the leader bounces off ALB. I made this mistake in an early run, and had to sweat things out on later floors. Another thing to keep in mind is Australis's buff should be up entering F5 so that the DISPEL option is executed instead of the combo absorb. I didn't make this mistake, but want to include the caution for future reference.

F10-F11
    I got here once. The failure was pretty epic. I ran out of Dios and, well, yeah, I thought I heard laughing at me.

Ok, Up through floor 9 what I have works. But, I need something for Nordis. Sifting through my rosters for anything, anything! I come across a beauty:

I raised and evolved her to , awoken all her skills, and started tinkering with the sequence, trying to make things work. I had a sticky point, though: the ALB team isn't quite ready with the fourth Dios, so I couldn't swap leaders and use a pass to right it.

No problem. I divide up the chores for the poison and the attack buff, between the two teams, and figured a pass at floor 10 should do it.

Which it might have. I never found out. As it turned out, I missed a nuance! During the transformation, Nordis does a preemptive ATTACK if there are no :dark: members on the team. Yoruichi, in her playful way, decided I should continue on at 1 HP for all that she did for me. It was a painful way to learn the lesson.

So, back to the drawing board I went. The solution I came up with is . With each team sporting 3 Dios' and running x2.5 instead of x2 attack buff, I felt confident F10 will go down without that slot and F10 should be fine with 3 Dios and a max leveled Yoruichi. With all the pieces finally falling into place, I went with:

F1-F4: One row each floor, tapping Australis and ALB as needed. Make sure the ALB team kills floor 4 and the Australis buff is up entering F5.
    F5: A - Dios
    F6: B - Dios
    F7: A - Dios
    F8: B - Rodin
    F9: A - 0c (take a hit)
    F9: B - Dios
    F10: A - Yoruichi, pass
    F10: B - Dios
    F11: A - Dios

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  7. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Notes about SDR - as in, I can do SDR, kind of.

I hear Volsung is not pleasant. Since Linthia is tomorrow and I have a team I'm comfortable for that already, I decided to learn a bit about SDR. But, first, I need a bit of inspiration, which I found on this youtube video featuring DIOS teams, no ALB:

The comment for the video cautioned the need to have enough enhanced orbs to take down several of the monsters (F1 Nordis, F2 Scarlet and F4 Linthia). Beroc is used on . Given the beast is red and at 17+ million HP, I assume the enhance is a given there.

Armed with the above, I went studying the dungeon at padx. Of particular interest is that the tough monsters are F1-F2 and F4-F5. If I can resolve one pair, my precious with her two turn x2.5 boost should be sufficient for the other pair. Assuming she's used on F4-F5, that further saves me the enhance slot to solve other problems.

Feeling like I've done enough, I (again, being the optimist) explored using Australis x ALB to remove the need to keep my HP under 100%. Unfortunately, I had to abandon that, as 32x is just not enough compared to the 49x the dual DIOS team carried, even with the 5 row enhances both teams can tap into. So, DIOS x ALB it is.

Separating Australis and Jorm proved too cumbersome, and I didn't want to stuff my main account with 4 non-Dios, since that led to more cumbersomeness regarding passes. Fortunately, I had an Australis in my ALB account, and I took a little time awakening and plus egging it (+99 hp and +96 atk). With Dios' leader skill requiring being below full health, Nordis's preemptive strike now works to my benefit, and I stayed with Jorm rather than move to Rodin. This means I take a preemptive hit with Nordis, and in return can get the full 56x attack which I hoped removed the need to worry about enhanced orb count on floor 1.

Floor 2 presents possible problems as I may get healed up to full with skyfalls, even though I took care to arrange it so I start Floor 1 without Grodin. I decided I would have to take a hit if at full HP, and then take a hit and use a pass to get back on track.

Floor 3 presents a similar problem, especially since Floor 2 will be cleared with Grodin present. I do have the color advantage, so for now I've decided just to roll with it and see if I can do enough damage at 16x and color advantage. It probably is not, but I haven't run into the situation yet. I do know messing around with 0c turns is not smart, since the one time I tried it Volsung gleefully added to my CD. Repeatedly.

Floor 4-6 Yuroichi boosts the damage enough that this, and the subsequent floor, hasn't caused problems. Grodin following (to clear the awaken skill bind) also heals me up a bit, which is good. However, I did have a close call where a skyfall poison 3-combo would've called me, but for Grodin's awoken heals. A similar problem exists in subsequent floors. That is, after floor 4, it appears I'm walking a fine balance between having enough HP so I don't get killed by skyfall, and keeping the HP under 100%. I will have to monitor this and see.

The team I ended up making a few successful farming runs with is:

F1: A - Dios
    F2: B - Dios (B - 0c, A - pass, B - Dios if at full health)
    F3: A - Jorm, Australis
    F4: B - Yoruichi, Grodin, Dios
    F5: A - Dios
    F6: B - 0c
    F6: A - Dios

This is still a team in progress, as there are points of discomfort and likely failure I would like to minimize. I also haven't thought too much about invades - I was exploring and figured I'd wing it if invades happened. None did, and I ran out of stamina and didn't bother refilling.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely back to the drawing board for SDR. Went one for three, with both losses coming when I ended up at full health on F3. Later, I turned it into one for four, when I missed that I needed to delay 4 turns, not 2, to get all the skills up, just when I thought an awesome SDR latent invade on Scarlet's floor made my life easy. Sadly, I got some CD added as a result, which meant continuing would have been an exercise in futility.

So, instead, I went to the trusty ol' Linthia M+. This was my first rogue clear when I finally got the courage to try it, and it turned out to be pretty consistent, even if little OE/no skyfall on the last floor would mean a loss. So far, it has not happened today, and I hit my rank 500 milestone. Many have written about their teams. Mine is like most that you'll find, except I just went with Grodin rather than inheriting him on someone.

It seems there are enough preemptive hits (including the awaken skill bind that seems to drop me below full HP when I unbind the lock) that switching from Australis lead to Dios lead could work. I'll have to give this a look sometime.

Another item to file away as something to explore is has defense void, and may be able to replace Balboa that some use to clear F5/F6 (the dublits and predras). That frees up a slot, and in the open spot would turn the last two floors into guarantees. Unfortunately, I think Ishtar's not skilled up enough just yet.

For now, my current setup is:

Steps:
    F1 - A - Australis
    F2 - B - Dios
    F3 - A - ALB
    F4 - B - Dios
    F5 - A - Dios
    F6 - B - Jorm
    F7 - A - Dios
    F8 - B - Dios
    F9 - A - Dios, Grodin

I have lost before when I had little OE and no skyfall on F9. But, it was a rare occurrence. Today I've won all but one, where I mistakenly picked up a call and disconnected to one player. Yeah, human error.

Newsflash: Just learned 4 enhanced orbs and no skyfall is not enough to take down Linthia. I did manage to take her down thanks to having enough green orbs to work with in the following round, but that was not a pleasant feeling. It's time to think about how to shore up this weakness.

I have tested adding Ishtar to the ALB team and replacing Jorm with Yoruichi on the Australis team. It works, but I finish at 10,165 HP. Now, a bad skyfall of poison can kill me. I'll have to go figure out how to calculate this. A safer alternative may be to replace Yoruichi with an enhance and introduce a pass on F9.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  9. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Want to update with a new team for Linthia:

Steps:
    F1 - A - Australis
    F2 - B - Dios
    F3 - A - ALB
    F4 - B - Dios
    F5 - A - Ishtar, light or green combo, or blue mass combo
    F6 - B - light or green combo, or blue mass combo
    F7 - A - Dios
    F8 - B - Dios
    F9 - A - Dios, Grodin, pass
    F9 - B - Canopus

Canopus is seldom needed, but to make it more mindless I felt it's better if I just always pass and use the enhance skill on F9.

10. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok, more notes to be had. SDR is hard. I tried it a bit more today, to get a better feel for the dungeon with

The team is woefully light under a few conditions. I estimate less than 50% success rate with this dungeon, and that is just not good enough. I've fallen short in level 1 multiple times and...one of the later levels (I can't remember which). I am uncertain I want to invest the plus eggs on some of these until I am more confident of the candidate team. However, Jorm and Yoruichi are already being used elsewhere, and I do have surplus +atk eggs relative to others.

On the plus side, I managed to snag two SDR latents. Figuring out the right place for them may propel me closer to farming some of these tough dungeons.

Worth noting:

F1 The preempt lets me get full benefit of the Dios LS.
    F2 I can tank a hit stay under 100% HP.
    F4 When Grodin undoes the bind, he creates a gap in HP

Of course, with poison always a threat (died once to 2 three poison combos today, so it does happen), I would prefer a team that allows me to keep high HP and not worry about having too much.

11. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty good day, all things considered. Scarlet M+ is tough with the color disadvantage working against me. Eventually, I went with over to get the boost in ATK bonus. This proved problemic for the early levels, but there is room to stall or take hits throughout.

Steps:
    F1 - A - DIOS (can stall 1-2 turns to build up enhanced orbs)
    F2 - B - DIOS
    F3 - A - DIOS (can take 1-2 hits here, but heal enough by F5 for possible preemptive)
    F4 - B - pass
    F4 - A - 0c (make sure green/dark/heal orbs are enough)
    F4 - B - ALB
    F5 - A - JORM
    F6 - B - DIOS (I have just enough HP to stall 2 turns here if and at full HP)
    F7 - A - 0c no damage
    F7 - B - ping
    F7 - A - pass
    F7 - B - Yoruichi, DIOS
    F8 - A - DIOS

On F4, will bind A for 3 turns. The pass lets A act one turn, and then B using will unbind the other two turns. On F7 I sometimes have to clear some orbs during A's 0c move to get enough to ping. I find this unpleasant. The pass is to get Yoruichi's skill. It's not necessary if there's enough enhanced orbs, which saved me a few times when I had to do some improvising and used up the pass earlier.

This team has problems, but worked well enough to allow me to fully skill one Scarlet and start on the second today. Not bad for a day's play.

12. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Time to give Myr some attention. Here is my shopping list. This is the FULL starting list, but assumes Awoken Hera (Scarlet - 50/50 when the Hera level drops) and Awoken Zeus (Ultimate God or Ultimate Zeus? - unconfirmed). If they don't drop so readily, then the list grows a little more because of needing 2 Zeus and their evolution material (net +10 monsters). I have some evolved monsters lying around, and already worked on a few other pieces. I'll update this list after I figure out what I have tonight.

Full List
    DRAGONBOUND, MYR
    KNIGHT DRAGON KING, NORDIS
    HOLY DRAGON(70)
    DRAGON FRUIT
    DRAGON FLOWER
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    MYTHLIT
    TOPALIT
    KEEPER OF RAINBOW
    GREEN DRAGON FRUIT
    GREEN DRAGON FRUIT
    DRAGON FRUIT
    DUB-TOPALIT
    WIND MECHDRAGON, CANOPUS
    FIRE MECHDRAGON, BETELGEUSE
    ICE MECHDRAGON, ALDEBARAN
    NOBLE MECHDRAGON, REGULUS
    ANNIHILATE MECHDRAGON, HADAR
    KEEPER OF GOLD
    SWIFT DRAGON EMPEROR, THREEDIA
    SUPER KING EMERALD DRAGON
    DRAGON FLOWER
    DRAGON FRUIT
    DUB-TOPALIT
    DUB-MYTHLIT
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    JEWEL OF WOOD
    DEUS EX MACHINA(50)
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    KEEPER OF DARK
    KEEPER OF RAINBOW
    MYSTIC MASK
    DUB-MYTHLIT
    ANGELIT
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    MYSTIC LIGHT KNIGHT
    GOLDEN DEMON MASK
    GOLDEN DEMON MASK
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    TOPALIT
    TOPALIT
    MYSTIC MASK
    DIVINE GOLD MASK
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    MYTHLIT
    TOPALIT
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    KEEPER OF RAINBOW
    MYSTIC MASK
    DUB-TOPALIT
    DUB-MYTHLIT
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    YELLOW EVOLUTION MASK
    ANGEL OF SECRET DESTINY, ELIA
    ATHENA(50)
    KEEPER OF RAINBOW
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    KEEPER OF FOREST
    DUB-MYTHLIT
    DUB-EMELIT
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    MYSTIC MASK
    ANGELIT
    JEWEL OF WOOD
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    ZEUS & HERA
    AWOKEN ZEUS
    SUPER KING GOLD DRAGON
    SUPER KING GOLD DRAGON
    ANGELIT
    ANGELIT
    ANGELIT
    AWOKEN ZEUS
    SUPER KING METAL DRAGON
    SUPER KING METAL DRAGON
    DEVILIT
    DEVILIT
    DEVILIT
    AWOKEN HERA
    SUPER KING METAL DRAGON
    SUPER KING METAL DRAGON
    DEVILIT
    DEVILIT
    DEVILIT
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    JEWEL OF DARKNESS
    SANDALPHON
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    KEEPER OF RAINBOW
    MYSTIC MASK
    DUB-SAPPHILIT
    DUB-MYTHLIT
    KEEPER OF LIGHT
    MYSTIC MASK
    DUB-TOPALIT
    JEWEL OF LIGHT
    JEWEL OF WATER

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  13. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, I messed up in a couple of places, and it turns out the full list is 101 monsters/fodders long, including Myr herself! The good news is I managed to complete the first evolution. The bad news is, except for one devilit early, I'm now in a rut string of angelits.

Remaining work:
    Level Verche
    Gather Yellow Evolution Mask (3/5)
    Evolve Verche

Gather Elia

Gather Devilit (2/3)
    Gather Super King Metal Dragon (0/2)
    Evolve Hera

Gather Jewel of Light (0/1)
    Evolve Zera

Level Sandalphon
    Evolve Sandolphon
    Gather another Jewel of Light (0/1)
    Evolve Sandolphon again

Here's what's left:

Run Friday Dungeon mythical for the last devilit
    Buy and run Zaerog8 for Super King Metal Dragon while MP farming
    Evolve Hera
    Run The Thief Descended! Monday for the Jewel of Light x2 (one for Zera, one for Sandalphon)
    Evolve Zera
    Level Sandalphon
    Evolve Sandalphon
    Evolve Sandalphon again
    Buy and run Ultimate God Rush for Elia
    Level Verche to 99
    Run lowest level Wednesday Dungeon for the Light Evolution Masks x2
    EVOLVE MYR

MYR is at skill level 7. I'll have to make sure I hit Myr Descended Sunday to skillup.

14. whyme

whyme Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Myr done! There was an awful run of skill-up failures (x5 ?!), but my Myrs are now just levels short of max skill, max awoken, latented, etc. I didn't know what to do with the latents, and decided to go with rainbow on alt and sbr x3 / hp x2 on the main.

Here's the team I used to farm Myr Legend Plus:

Some notes, in case I ever decide to come back and max skill a junior version of Myr. I hear 7x versus 7.7x can make a difference if I ever need to suppress damage.

The guiding principle is that Team A is the setup team, and Team B is the kill team. Having two :monster2::monster2: is amazing. Without mechanics, proper combo's wipes pretty much anything.

Floor 1: P1 typically triggers Valkyrie Femme, and Tsubaki if necessary for the light orbs (look before screen goes dark). Then combo hard (aiming for red 4-combo's and a light) focusing fire on . After that, try to get next since it has less DEF and HP and is easier to ping down (or get lucky and punch through).

Floor 2: The bind is annoying when you don't attack strongly enough and it triggers. Use the inherited Sakuya bind removal if necessary. The easy kill happens on Team B's side with the killer awakenings, and that sets up Team A for the next floor.

Floor 3: Team A delays, and 4 turns is plenty to take the two down. Just make sure the resolve on goes away with a turn to spare. Then ping it down.

Floor 4: Go with a two-step kill. Get to the green zone, use Krishna to remove the blue skyfall, and use skills to get a good enough board for the kill.

Floor 5: You can stall comfortably here. Just remember to wipe away the poisons. will then reward you with a row of :heart: at the bottom which you can break up into two separate combo's. Be careful getting him under 50%. The 5-turn orb lock thing is rather annoying. Manageable, but annoying.

Floor 6: Set things up and Team B should have an easy kill. You can get hurt here, but don't panic. Just clear the junk and heal up as needed. Stall out the time reduction makes the kill shot easier, but if the board is easy enough there is no need to fret over it.

Floor 7: The bind removal should be back up by now. Use it if team B gets bound (especially the Tsubaki's). Otherwise just stall out the 5 turns, set up the board and let Team B take care of business.

Incidentally, this is also the setup I take to Arena 1. The win rate is somewhere around 20-25% as I learn to navigate through things and trim down the stupid mental lapses. However, I'll likely need to improve Team A if I want to get closer to 80%+ success rate. I'll try to get some notes down on this another time.