[JP] General Discussion Thread 1.0

Discussion in 'JP General' started by *A44, Dec 1, 2016.

1. iammeh

iammeh Back to playing on Alt. Account

Looking around it does seem this year they've raised the rates for seasonal gachas. This particular case 37 rolls valk fujin bmeta

2. yrosx

yrosx bad at video games.

PADherder:
    link
    Think you're just lucky ): Glad I only went in for Artemis, and even that was a pain.

Glad they're bringing back MH so soon tho, i didn't catch it the first time round \o/

3. JettG_G

JettG_G I got hit by an airplane!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hey guys. With the advent of another 6 star pantheon, I was looking for a website with roll rates of other 6 star pantheons, so I could use it as a reference. I remember @wangatang0830 linked me to one, but I can't find find it anymore. Here was the post:

4. akimarru

akimarru It's okay... I know someday i'm gonna be with you.

User ID:
    EU - 744,944,247 //JP - 376,060,675
    PADherder:
    link
    is there a dungeon that reward MP point this days?

5. Squeegee

Squeegee Active Member

The first level of the December challenge gives you 300k mp. A3 will give you minimum 500mp each run. U can also farm the predras dungeon when it's here. Did you get your light hera dragon reward from pad radar battle? That's free 750k mp there.

6. yamo

yamo Active Member

How did we get the free lhera?

7. Esplen

Esplen Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    PADR battles are only redeemable in JP (I think?), but you can get the tickets worldwide (randomly in chests, 1 guaranteed if/when you 500 coin refresh, max 9).

8. Squeegee

Squeegee Active Member

The Golden ticket battles only works in JP. The normal turnoment battle last around 5 days and you can join in the USA as well. The last turnoment gives you 3 monsters if you're in the top 10% and light hera dragon is one of em.

9. akimarru

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    le truc du padr j'ai vmt pas du tout compris lol mais bon en meme tps je n'ai jamais utilisé le pad radar c'est pour ça. En tout cas merci pour les infos. Franchement je ne comprend pas pourquoi il ne laisse pas la traduction du jeu dans la version JP ça leur donnerai tellement plus de joueur. Tout le monde basculerait sans hesitation je pense.

10. Squeegee

Squeegee Active Member

You don't really need to understand Japanese to play pad radar. I just look at the pictures and do trial and error. Can't do no harm its just a game. There's videos teaching you how to play also. You get so much stuff it's ridiculous not to try.

11. akimarru

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    damn was switching from so many forums that i didn't even realise that i was writing in french. Thanks again for the advice, i actually gave it try yesterday but the pad radar app keep crashing on first loading so i'll pass i guess.

12. Esplen

Esplen Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Oh yeah, getting to top 10% in a whale-oriented pad mini-game. Easy.

13. Squeegee

Squeegee Active Member

Getting top 10% is not that hard. Of course whales will be able to buy a better lead and more subs but a 5x lead is just as good as a 15x lead. This game is more about stragery. You cant use dupes and you get to decide what awakeings to put on each sub. So if you decide not to have bind resist and your team gets binded, you're dead. You get matched up against players around the same battle point that you currently have. So you won't be matched up against whales.