just emailed support about account recovery

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by TheCultofYogurt, Jun 1, 2015.

1. TheCultofYogurt

TheCultofYogurt New Member

how long should i wait for a response, if i will get one? ive seen some other threads and it seems that gungho is really reluctant in recovering accounts. i provided my email, friend code, and my username. i didnt have my secret code or the last time i logged in. it was sometime in the summer of 2014. i remember a lot of my favorite creatures and stuff but i'm worried that i didnt provide enough information. does anyone have similar experience?

2. 00gale00

00gale00 blarghhhhhhhh

PADherder:
    link
    You will probably wait a day for them to get back to you - Did you make any in app purchases? If not its hard to say if they can salvage it for you or not.

3. Turboblast1019

Turboblast1019 Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Marioman95 likes this.
  4. TheCultofYogurt

TheCultofYogurt New Member

I didn't have my secret code unfortunately. I was rank 156, however. the first thing that I do when I get it back is buy some stones so that this doesn't happen again. that guide is informative, however when I quit the game I never thought I would be coming back so I deleted all the info as well.

5. Haku-ku-ku

Haku-ku-ku Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Someone recently posted that they had success without the code but I wouldn't expect success without it. Otherwise anyone here could steal anyone"s account who has been posting their padherder and success stories