Kage or Odysseus?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by War Disciple, Feb 21, 2019.

1. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Which of these monsters is more useful on a 7c+ team? Noting that I have war valkyrie and tachibana as well as many other combo leaders. Notably dark vajrabhairava.

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kage is a limited time offer while Odysseus is permanent.

3. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Indeed he is. I bought him. Odysseus for another day. That 10c consistent combo making is a big ask tho. I have him paired with drk vaj, allatu, anubis, tsukuyomi and valk atm. Doesnt make much damage below 10 but over deals quite alot especially with the counterattack. Idk. I'll figure out how to use him better with a few days of practice and tweaking in the endless corridors.

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Hope you farmed him and didn't use rainbow event medals. When contemplating between the two, I fear you did.

5. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Yeah I used event medals to buy kage. Should I not have?

6. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There's an announcement saying that you can turn in Rainbow Medals for Dark Medals that are used to exchange for special exchangeable monsters. So yeah, you shouldn't have used your Rainbow Medals for Kage and farmed for them instead.

7. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Actually I have had a hell of a time gaining event medals through farming.

8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    It's slow, but we have 2 weeks to do it. Not everything has a farmable option, so medals should be saved for those that can't. Piggybacking on what Murdurus said, keep an eye on the Upcoming Monsters/Events thread in the news section. JP voted for Zela to be the exchangeable monster and when it comes to stuff like that, assume we will eventually get a similar event. Costs 25 rainbow medals though so they should be saved if anyone is interested.

If you haven't already, join the Discord server and find coop partners to farm more efficiently. https://discord.gg/pad

9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It helps if you and/or your BF have an unevolved Veroah available to help with the drop rates, just for future reference.

10. chazzyclaws

chazzyclaws slightly bemused

Keep in mind, veroahs' leader skill doesn't work in multi-player....kinda defeats the purpose of her, no?

11. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, if you're doing multiplayer, then it won't work but I'm saying if you're farming solo which I usually do because I can't be bothered to spam farm a 15 stam dungeon with someone. With nearly 400 stam, if I'm running the dungeon for 8 stam, even with buttons, it's going to take forever. Granted, I guess it is time that I would have to spend anyway at some point or another but to do it all in one go is a bit overwhelming; it'll likely take roughly an hour or so of non-stop button farming and those days as well past me.

12. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Double veroah buttoning is more effective than coop buttoning int i think but 3p and myhtical coop are the best imo