Kirin vs Metatron

Discussion in 'JP General' started by comet, Jun 27, 2013.

1. comet

comet New Member

On the side note, I also rolled a light metatron on my android alt. Didn't have a chance to try it, but probably will be playing just for fun with cute healers :)

2. Jumaki

Jumaki New Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rY0dZPV9-k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJhmYcKAIvi2dS3X-tXkLpQ

3. EdGamer

EdGamer New Member

Yeah I just saw. Looks tough. But most of them are only available from the REM :( And I have none of them.

4. Divine

Divine New Member

Nah.. Dark Meta can clear 2 heroes with ease. There's a guide by Zaisha on Dark Meta teams. Goemon teams are easily susceptible to preemptive attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU0QTMAu5B0 Heres a link with tubeplayer using dark meta team.

5. arcana

arcana Member

Mono color 2/4/2 teams can beat 2 heroes, so it's sort of a moot point.

6. deneb

deneb Member

well, few things,
    first of all, you're 3 month late to the party?

previously attacker team had major problems stalling 15 turns for everything to be up, except majority attacker players use + eggs to overcome this problem. first round 4 small ninja/devil problem still exists for dark metatron. of course you might be lucky to have enough orbs to swipe them, or you can pray to god some of them start with a 2 timer (as demostrated in that tubegameplayer 2 heroes video). but let's leave that to rng.

however, with the newly introduced awaken mechanic, gungho pretty much turned metatron team in monsters. firstly the ridiculous dark boost (really, 3mil without using king whatever :S) previous stalling issue is neglected because you start with a -5 skill timer,meaning there's minimal stalling. the first round issue is partly solved by using hanzo's orb change to swipe at start. but places like legendary earth where you cant hanzo swipe first round is still problematic.

ps. comethefkon, i was the 1 who posted majority of the lineups on the darkmet thread :S

7. hyorinryu

hyorinryu Well-Known Member

Yeah, 3 months ago, we didn't know half the stuff we did now. I have to admit, Kirin's 20% gravity didn't look that impressive to me, compared to the other 3 Chinese God skills.