Laz-y Blogging!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by LazarusPD, Aug 8, 2016.

How lazy you ask?

1. Lazy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. So Lazy

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Laziest I've ever seen

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Sloth-tier

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. OP even when Lazy

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    Grats on Rank 400! :D

PREDRAS OR RIOT <3

LazarusPD likes this.
  2. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    RAGE INCOMING.

4th attempt at Ultimate Descended Rush, using my Orchid team.

1st Floor: unevo'd Beelze. Ground him down with row + 9x activation.

2nd Floor: Hera Beorc with her Light absorb. Hit her for 20.25x and a row, skyfalled a light, Gadius has Devil Killer so she's left with a sliver. Meh, killed her after tanking her hit anyway.

THIS IS WHERE THIS GAME GETS UTTERLY STUPID.

3rd Floor: Ars freaking Paulina with her water attribute just mocking me with that smirk on her face. Ground her down to green attribute. Activated 9x + 3 match of fires, skyfalled another set of fires, and she's now in rage zone. Great. Burn more actives yay! She died next turn.

4th Floor: ZEUS STRATIOS. WHY GAME WHY. Need 6 combo's, 4 of which must be a row and 3 separate heart matches to kill. I get him to around 50% (took me around 10 turns of just stall and grind), don't want to take his bind, so I Gadius -> Uriel and kill him easily.

THIS IS WHERE I LITERALLY WANTED TO QUIT THE GAME.

5th Floor: Beelzebub AGAIN, except this time he makes my full board into poison. FREAKING FANTASTIC. I have 2 Orchid skills up, so I use both. 12 hearts on the board, I split them all into 4 matches of 3, heal back to full (while outhealing all the poison), AND THEN BEELZE PROCEEDS TO HIT ME FOR 53K AND ONE SHOTS ME (only have ~47.5k HP, Gadius and RRH aren't 297 yet). WHAT ARE THE FREAKING ODDS OF GETTING BOTH BEELZEBUB'S?!

I'm done with this.

David@PF likes this.
  3. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wait how much HP does Paulina have where XM can't take her down below half? I know descend rush shit got injected with a million Seeds of Life but i didnt know it was that absurd.

4. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    17.4m HP. Water attribute to start, equivalent of 34.8m HP for a fire team.

RageSedai likes this.
  5. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Ultimate Descended Rush CLEARED.

Been trying this dungeon at least once a day for the past few days, today I finally cleared it.

Spawns:
    F1 - Heracles
    F2 - Valk
    F3 - Zeus
    F4 - Yamatsumi
    F5 - Beelzebub

Last board on Beelzebub was a Gadius -> Uriel board, 15 hearts, which I made into 2 rows and a 3 match. The damage isn't very impressive because I left that blue locked orb in a stupid spot so I only had 1 fire row. It was enough to get the job done though.

If it wasn't enough I still had @Jchunksgt's Orchid SI (Saria) for another kill board (thanks for having your Orchid up :) )

RageSedai and MagicMatcher like this.
  6. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Machine Zeus CLEARED. 1 stone spent.

Apologies, was too busy celebrating to screencap the kill shot.

My first entire stamina bar + an extra 2 runs were all failures having died far too early for me to start stoning. Didn't help that I just kept going in blind, but after all those "trial" runs I worked out a "decent" strategy to one stone MZeus with MHera in co-op. It does require some luck though, particularly on Floor 2.

My original teams: MHera/Zuoh/A Pandora/DR Haku/Akechi + MHera/Orochi/A Haku/DR Haku/Akechi
    This set up didn't work too well seeing as though I basically never used Orochi. The lack of hearts makes it really difficult to use Orochi and then another active. Stalling for actives in co-op is a HUGE pain in even more shall I say "tame" dungeons. In an annihilation one like MZeus, stalling is virtually non existent unless damage is very carefully calculated.

So having had a few runs under my belt, I changed the teams into:
    A ("alt's" team) - MHera/SUevo Pandora/A Pandora/A Haku/Akechi
    B ("main's team) - MHera/DL Yomi/A Haku/DR Haku/Akechi

The main reasons for the changes being:
    - SUevo Pandora for Zuoh because she's another heart maker. Simple as that.
    - A Haku over DR Haku because 1) she's max skilled 2) she has haste which is VERY useful for ANY stalling in Annihilation dungeons.
    - DL Yomi in place of Orochi because 1) I never really used Orochi anyway (maybe I should have?) 2) Machine Killer 3) Allows me to CTW so I can make an 8 combo board after Haku -> Akechi using this diagram. The 2.5x God Attack is very good as well since EVERY sub is a God on that team.

Strategy was quite simple (NOTE: I had planned to stone once so this strategy is NOT for a 0 stone clear).
    F1 - Team A enters, eats the CD reduction pre-empt. Stall until 1 turn timer, then A kills. A's skills are now back up.

F2
    - 80% gravity pre-empt. Team B uses Akechi, heals, save some hearts, do some damage. THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED SOME LUCK. Hope this Keeper uses the poison attack where he spawns 7 poison orbs. If he does, match the darks (TPA or more will definitely kill). Another option is to DIE HERE if they don't use the poison skill on their second turn and just one shot after stoning.

F3
    - Ideally Team A kills floor 2, then Team B clears board, saving relevant orbs to convert into darks/hearts. Team A uses an active to make hearts, heal (on the 2 turn timer). Team B kills. Row is enough for both, for the light one, TPA will kill as well.

F4
    - If there is enough darks for a row + 3 match on the board; match and kill, if not active. I used A Haku here since she's max skilled (DR Haku is not), and the haste helps the MHera Leads and the Akechi that was just burned. Team A kills.

F5
    - Active. 2 rows kills either. Team B kills (DR Haku MVP).

F6
    - Active to heal (Team A) from the pre-emptive. DO DAMAGE HERE. Hope with Pandora you'll have enough to make 2 rows and heal. That SHOULD knock them below 80%. Eat the CD increase, it's a far lesser evil than anything else (i.e.: dying here). Team B targets the light one and kills that if can't kill both. This is a floor you can stall on provided you have a steady stream of darks. Just keep targeting the light one and you can stall for quite a while since the dark one will continually revive the other. 3 match of darks and 4 other combo's (5 combo total) SHOULD kill the light one (depending on the team, +'s etc). TPA will kill guaranteed. Be warned: TPA's will also gradually ping the dark one down; so track their HP accordingly.

Kill both whenever you're done stalling (if needed). One row guarantees to kill both. It does NOT matter who kills this floor.

F7
    - Golem with Resolve. TPA will bring him to 1, row definitely brings him to 1 HP. A 3 match and 5 other combo's will NOT (unless you skyfall more darks but can't rely on that). Take the time debuff, the other team matches any orbs and he's dead.

F8
    - Under the 80% HP threshold for MHera. Target the green HP one, and do as much damage as possible with a natural board. DIE HERE. The skyfall debuffs and time debuff are both gone. Now, this floor is also stallable, but it takes some damage control, or in my case the team that does NOT have a Dragon Killer. Team A can kill the green HP one with a row, but won't exceed the other one's DEF.

If you do that, you can stall for quite a while. Even after the powerup (rage mode), on full HP one hit does not take you under the 80% threshold.

Team B kills whenever comfortable (after stalling for skills or not etc.)

F9 - Locked Jammers. You could die again here if you want, but it's not needed unless the board you're left with is terrible (mine was not). Use Pandora AND Akechi if needed to make enough Darks. 2 rows guarantees kill. Clear the Poisons and Jammers as well. It is fine to not get 2 rows so long as all the jammers are gone (poisons don't matter because you will board change on the boss). Row + TPA might kill (haven't tested). If you do NOT kill, it's also okay; just leave enough hearts for you to heal until Diadem increases your cooldown. It is IMPERATIVE the one who eats that CD increase is the team that is bound (Team A probably). Kill after the CD increase or you will die again. (Hopefully you won't need to eat that CD increase)

F10
    - MZeus, the little prick sitting behind 50m HP and a 7 combo shield. If it is Team B's turn, Haku -> Akechi, and PRAY it does not give you a board like it gave me (9 waters (aka hearts after Akechi)), because ALL of the boards HERE require at least 10 hearts (or whatever other color). Pop MHera's (should be up), CTW and match. If Team A, PASS.

In my run I had to use MHera on Diadem in order to haste up another active (due to skyfall killing both on Floor 8), so I only popped ONE MHera. But my 21 dark x 9 heart board solved optimally gives 2 rows, and a separate 3 match. That was more than enough to kill Zeus (after getting lucky with Skyfall).

I hope this helps someone, but it's still quite a big ask (and luck dependent) doing this dungeon and not spending more than 1 stone.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  7. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Indeed. I've gotten pretty close quite a few times. I think I got about the best spawns I could've gotten on the run I cleared it.

Seraphis killed me once on the final floor; lack of actives to kill or keep me alive, AND he has resolve.
    Zeus Stratios killed me on Floor 4 before too (after 3 consecutive turns of converting all my hearts and me having no more actives).
    I've died to Beelze as well as I've posted about (still can't believe he one shotted me after I fully healed from a 12 heart, 18 poison board).

RageSedai likes this.
  8. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    PAD Plans for the next week:

Tomorrow: More Dub Mythlit farm. I go through these guys so fast it's insane. Need like 50 of them lol.

Saturday: Nordis with MagicMatcher. The start of the Miru grind. Only plan to make her first Evo for now.

Sunday: Beorc to finish my Dios Systems + Farm for Green Jewels
    - IF I finish my Dios Systems early (unlikely), I'll take my ALB x Perseus duo for a spin in Scarlet.

Monday: Run Zhou Yu until I have a surplus of Light Jewels. Monday Dungeon to rank

Tuesday: Run Dios (skill ups if needed, and dark jewels). Run Miru. Run Gold Keeper (this day is going to be such a pain to manage stamina).

RageSedai likes this.
  9. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Ultimate Endless Corridor's Cleared.

Had to stall a few turns on Kali because I didn't one shot with a 2 fire row, 3 heart row Gadius -> Uriel board. Am I supposed to be able to btw (no damage enhance)? I only hit her till like ~55%.

Stalled for @Jchunksgt's Saria SI on Orchid (thank you) to come back up and also for another Uriel to pop back up for another kill board.

I also BARELY survived Zaerog's Dragon Claw attack. Had about 100 HP left.

I don't even want to think about how to clear the other UEC's.

PS: You see that Jammer skyfall debuff? I got that from Hera Ur on Floor 9. I used 83 turns to beat another 21 floors. Orchid is DEFINITELY the stalling queen/king.

10. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Bought Miru as a coin dungeon to run with @MagicMatcher. Ran our first run with Panda, took quite a while and were close to dying. So then I suggested MHera, just bring Orochi for resolve floor.

Lo and behold, we now have Miru on farm status (read: MHera stomps Miru). Although with a few tweaks, maybe we could farm Myth+ too.

Teams:
    MM's (OP) Team - MHera/A Perseph/A Panda/Zuoh/Escha
    My (not OP) Team - MHera/Orochi/A Panda/Zuoh/Akechi

EDIT, the plan:
    F1 - Make sure to kill the lady first turn. Will have to stall a bit here since everything is lvl 1.
    F2 - Kill, 3 match of darks and enough combos for the shield will kill it.
    F3 - Orochi, heal, partner kills/knocks to one and proceed to finish it off
    F4 - Active, one shot with 2 rows
    F5 - Active, one shot with 2 rows (active if needed)
    F6 - 2 rows kills Miru part A (might not need active if board is good)
    F7 - Stall the shield until Miru heals herself (Time Leap), and then one shot.

Easy, no danger at all.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    MagicMatcher likes this.
  11. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Makin' me want an MHera now but it was exhausting to evolve MZeus lemme take a break for a while

What's the best team to take for MHera in co-op? Don't mind shooting a few stones at her either preferably less than 10.

12. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Hmmm.

From your signature, I'd say DQXQ, Thoria, Lucifer, and YY can all get you through MHera in under 10 stones. I got mine from Luci x Pandora (co-op'd with myself and I didn't have Luci x Luci). Spent 4 stones to get her.

Machine Killer's are your best friend for this dungeon, then Dragon Killers. I brought D/D Lucifer as a base and inherited Orochi onto him. If you have a Genie it'll make the run a bit easier, but I just couldn't be bothered to skill her up.

For DQXQ, you'll definitely need a shield if you want to minimize the number of deaths (probably for YY as well). Thoria has good tanking ability and Luci x Luci teams that are hyper usually have 80k+ HP so you should be okay to take one or two hits.

foxwaffles likes this.
  13. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Ilsix Cleared (Legendary Snowy Valley)

No screenshot, totally forgot, but Ilsix has been slain to Orchid.

After failing multiple times using Blonia, I saw @Jchunksgt's Orchid up (I love your Orchid, it's amazing) and decided why not, lets try with Orchid.

Fairly smooth run, would've taken a lot less time if skyfall didn't give me: another set of hearts, another set of fires on Starling making me go over and healing that annoying thing to full. In total, took me around 20 turns to actually kill Starling, but was in no danger at all.

Ilsix, couldn't use Gadius -> Uriel because I'm pretty sure that'd one shot him, so I made a row and 2 matches of hearts. That hit for like 25%. Hit him 2 more times, and he's well under 30%. Used the Saria on Chunks' Orchid, gave me a very good board (row + 9x multiplier), and killed.

Done with this stupid dungeon.

RageSedai, Jchunksgt and MagicMatcher like this.
  14. Jchunksgt

Jchunksgt nOOb

Hihi, Congrats on the run...Im sort of still not playing but I do log on everyday so I am glad you get to use her :)

LazarusPD likes this.
  15. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Haha, everything I've cleared solo with Orchid has been with yours.

Ty for logging in, hopefully you'll come back and play sometime!

Jchunksgt likes this.
  16. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    First SOLO Arena 1 Clear with Orchid!

So I spent most of the day on my "alt" farming for Miru materials and Miru herself with MagicMatcher. I hop back onto my "main" and realize I'm 1.9k from rank up and have 200 stamina. So I decide to YOLO Arena with Orchid.

Team:
    Orchid (hyper)/Gadius (297, SLV 1)/Uriel (+250, max)/Uriel (hyper)/RRH (+63, SLV 4)/Orchid (hyper) Saria SI (friend)

First run didn't go too well, died on EKMD because I flubbed 3 81x activation's (I'm bad I know). Second run I didn't make the same mistake.

Spawns of note:
    F2 - Kaguya Hime
    F7 - Gravis
    F11 - Gronia
    F13 - Thoth
    F14 - Flare Drall - now I point him out in particular because I ate the CD Reduction by Thoth, didn't stall on him at all, go into this floor, eat the 80% gravity and see that I have 2 hearts, and no skills up. So I combo'd and arranged my hearts for a skyfall. Got lucky once. Then I look at the board again after he makes some fires, 2 hearts AGAIN. So I combo and set up my hearts, and I got another skyfall. Wow. Fully expected to die here.
    F15 - Mei Mei
    F17 - Dios
    F18 - Zaerog
    F19 - Athena
    F20 - DKali

Thanks @Jchunksgt again for having your Orchid up. Kill board on DKali was Saria -> Uriel. Did not expect to actually one shot her, since I didn't come close in UEC, but this was a perfect 21 fire, 9 heart board so it did.

17. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    +297 Zeus is coming on Friday, have to figure out what team to use for him. Will definitely try Lucifer first and see if he'll get me through it like he has for most of the other content. Orchid next if Lucifer fails. No co-op kind of sucks as MHera would totally stomp this dungeon.

Also planning to roll a few on Day 2 of this godfest. Hoping for:
    Ra (wouldn't mind duplicates of him either, since I have none)
    Skuld
    Escha
    Roots (might actually entice me to play color leads)
    Urd (dupe)
    Pandora (on my "main)
    Lucifer (on my "alt")
    Isis (on my "alt)

Not expecting to get anything to be honest.

I can also FINALLY buy You Yu on my "alt" account on Friday too. Will be running: YY/Nut/Hermes/Skuld/UY probably to start with, with a bunch of other things I could sub in (like Orochi, Ryune, Sumire etc).

Looking forward to this next event, should be fun.

MagicMatcher likes this.
  18. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Liberty Geist Snowglobe Campaign Cleared.

Cleared it on both accounts, forgot to screenshot both times. Oh well.

I ran:
    Orchid/Gadius/Globe/Uriel/RRH/Orchid (with Saria SI)
    and
    YY/Skuld/Ryune/Globe/Hermes/YY

Died once with YY because I brought a gravity originally in MHera, except she was never even up lol (dumb). Then replaced her for another heartmaker in Ryune (and haste).

Died twice with Orchid, once because I didn't think that resolve dude was <20%, but he was. Second time I flubbed a kill board on the Dark Golem and he killed me with his last hit.

On a side note, I have still yet to clear +297 Zeus on my "alt" account.

RageSedai and MagicMatcher like this.
  19. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Haven't posted here for a while, but thought I'd do a MASS update starting right where I left off.

+297 Zeus on Laz 2: Cleared with YY. Inherited a Maeda and the dungeon is almost a joke.

Legendary Sea of Stars (Co-op) (newest tech at the time), clear with MagicMatcher using crazy MHera teams. Her post is here.

Miru made, evo'd, max skilled, +297, and with a Xiao Qiao SI. Had some crazy skill up luck with her.

YY Arena Clear (Co-op) with, you guessed it, MagicMatcher (<3). Post and picture of kill is on her blog here. As usual we got a Woodpy.

Arena 2 Clear with Miru (Co-op), with ... do I even need to say who it's with anymore lol. Post and picture of kill is on her blog again. Noticing a trend? I always forget to screenshot :p

+297 Hera cleared on BOTH accounts: Orchid for XM, got trolled far too many times before I finally beat it. Cleared with YY on Laz 2

Special Descended Rush (Co-op) cleared using YY with you know who :p Annihilation took 2 tries because first time we didn't have enough HP, subbed in Hyper Skuld for Hatsume and done. Again, post on her blog.

AND FINALLY

MACHINE ATHENA CLEARED WITH ... YOU KNOW WHO I CLEARED IT WITH. Post again on her blog :p

The materials needed to evo her and MZeus though .... I can't, physically can't do that many runs of Gold Keeper .... Someone save me.

MagicMatcher likes this.
  20. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    xD Thank you for all the carries hehe <3 <3 <3