LF BFF/Triangle - Rikuu, Diablos, Yusuke

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by Trap, May 13, 2018.

1. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    As the title says, I'm looking for Rikuu, Diablos, and soon-to-be Yusuke BFFs. I'd like a triangle ideally, but if someone has Rikuu and Diablos up 24/7 I would be willing to consider BFFing them straight-up. Otherwise, I use a lot of Rikuu, Anubis, Yog, and Blonia. I occasionally use Verse or Hino for farming, but they won't stay up for long unless you want them. I plan to snag a Yusuke tomorrow as well. My Rikuu has Carat inherit, Anubis is currently inheritless (still can't decide for him), Yog has Apolluo (5x for light), and Clea has I&I. I do have multiple Fujin-styles, so if it's an absolute requirement for you we can negotiate me leaving one on a specific lead. Let me know if you're interested!

2. Hawkes

Hawkes New Member

User ID:
    332 064 227
    PADherder:
    link
    I’m interested but just came back to the game. I have yusuke.

3. ronmoho

ronmoho Well-Known Member

I highly doubt you would need bf to use any Diablos or Yusuke.

4. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yusuke you're right, at least for now, but I have one Diablos friend. And I can never find any non-friend Diabloses either.

5. ▵ ʎɐʞǝǝq ▵

▵ ʎɐʞǝǝq ▵ New Member

User ID:
    I have Rikuu slot 1 all the time. Also plan to exchange for Yusuke by the end of next week (just waiting to see if I can roll another 6*). However, no diablos. If you want to BF me, let me know. If you'd like to set up a triangle, I am down for that as well. I'd just ask that I can trust you to be active. 326,299,215

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Sure, I'd be interested in a Triangle with you! I've been playing for just over 1100 days and only ever missed two logins, so I'd say I'm pretty active. I'll add you in a minute.