LF Ulti Valk for KoG Farming

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by nocutename, Jan 27, 2015.

1. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    After 400+ days playing I finally have a KoG farm team. I should be farming it for +eggs during the weekend. I have a few friends but would like a couple steady more friends. Just looking for close to or max level friends for my build.

Thanks

Game ID: 318,288,249

Post here if you don't have Valk up. But I am looking for players that man her regularly.

2. Ovine

Ovine A Sheep

User ID:
    318,472,268 (NA) 255,394,397 (JP)
    PADherder:
    link
    Not a Valk main (I do pull her out once in a while but I'm usually on Kirin and Raphael), but I do have a Hypermax Valk and you may have inspired me to try out that KoG team. :D

Shooting you a request anyways, but feel free to decline if the Valk frequency is too low for you.

3. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The team works except for stalling out can be difficult. If you have a skilled up Raphael it is a breeze. Mine isn't skilled up. I am just testing out run now but need more Valk friends to do so.

My team - CDD - Need 2 TPA and one other combo to take him out. If you don't have L Kali you can use another light monster but will need to increase the number of combos. Use the spreadsheet for damage.

Zeus - Unload actives and you are done. Raphael + Valk + Athena + Shynee = OHKO

I can make the team safer with swapping out Indra for Kali but need 99+ eggs on Valk atk. I just don't like asking for +egged friends. I will make do with who ever wants to friend me.

I will definitely add you. I normally have Kirin up on the first slot.

4. Ovine

Ovine A Sheep

User ID:
    318,472,268 (NA) 255,394,397 (JP)
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the response and the rundown! I do have a max skilled Raphael so stalling isn't a problem. Just... don't ask me how many stamina refreshes I used on Friday Mythical.

I've tested out a few runs with Santa Kirin instead of LKail because mine isn't leveled up yet (gravity on CDD + light matches), and it seems stable so far, but yeah, I should probably go double check with the damage calculator. Again, thanks for the tips.

5. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I only use L Kali for her typing really. Santa Kirin should work out just fine. You can use this damage calculator too - http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=37346&highlight=damage+calculator

I wish I can do the Friday dungeon but I just cannot figure out how to run it consistently.

Good luck!

6. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  7. nihilist

nihilist Member

ID in siggy. Sometimes Ulti Valk is up, other times Athena is up. Up to you if you want to add.

8. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks. I don't use Ronia at all. So I will pass.

Anyone else?

9. Fen

Fen Member

Got a valk near max level, not plussed but max skilled tho. Not using her much but I can refresh her on request ! (also have the dark one)

10. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks. I don't need a plus egg one but if you don't use her then I would hate to bother you. Plus you will lose out on pal points over the weekend. It is amazing how many Valk friends I had last month. Now with her Ulti no one wants to run her.

I am going to scour the friend find on padherder now.

11. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That was pointless. How do you rank 220+ and only have 50 friend slots. @.@ This game is just proving to be too difficult to switch over leaders.

Anyone else that run Valk semi regularly, ID in signature. I have slots open. Please no more Kirin request.

12. DaddyMojo

DaddyMojo Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would have responded to you earlier, but I saw your post about not liking Ronias.

I have hypermaxed Valk and Ronia or +297 Athena up in my leader spots most of the time. I would have Valk up 24/7 except I've also lost many Valk friends and, honestly, Ronia and Athena are better for certain dungeons.

If you want to add me, feel free. Just know that Ronia will be up a fair amount as well. Oh, and maxed +297 LZL as soon as gold keepers switch to skill him instead of Apoc. And likely hypermaxed Sandalphon as well. Just debating whether to egg him, but probably will since I've max skilled him..

DaddyMojo

13. nocutename

nocutename 1,500 days

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks. I have nothing against Ronias. It is just that I have literally 30+ of them on my friends list already. They probably use leaders that I would like at some point. But when? I don't have any one to pair up with Ronia these days so they goes unused. I only opened up 5 slots for this that is why I am being more particular. Normally I just accept anyone.