Linthia Descended Py Dungeon

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by Roland, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It is kicking my a..

Is it best to just bring a delay for the final floor? She is death with those poison orbs and can take a lickin..

2. Digity

Digity Member

Bring Orochi or Zeta Hydra and 0c 5x, bring Grodin/Odindra, use Fenrir so the the 5 turn poison skyfalls turnst to 1 turn jammers, or use a 2 turn burst like Carat on Fl6 (Linthia first form). The buff stays so you can one shot Linthia. Im personally using this coop setup

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I think I remember you saying you rolled edward..I mean it's not gonna be by any means a speed run, but him with an awoken bind clear sub, like odindra, has no problem clearing it..for the py floor just pop an Edward if you can't burst, you can pop other on boss if you really want

4. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I will see what I can pull together, I don't have much in the way of delays on this account, but I get where you are heading.

I have to also check, no Odindra for me, maybe Grodin or Fenrir can sub in.

I was leading with Ideal, Valphak takes care of the Py. I have Shazel for devil killers and kiri for dragon killers.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  5. gpitty

gpitty Active Member

User ID:
    366, 198, 323
    PADherder:
    link
    Grodin will work. even the tama version in a pinch.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Bring Fenrir to overwrite her poison skyfall. Or if you can co-op, DMeta/RLB is great and fast since there's no skyfall so you won't get poison match from skyfall. Personally, I use this setup in co-op with a bunch of Dios and Anji to clear Mythlit/Mask/Py floor. I have Grodin on DMeta and L.Izanagi on RLB to bring my HP down to half to activate DMeta's LS.