Long term standing wish for PAD

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by MiguelHayden, Mar 6, 2020.

1. MiguelHayden

MiguelHayden New Member

I want to see a few more dungeons that cost no stam but that build your PAD skills. White snake being the very first one. How it was a pretty big struggle getting to the last floor, and i never could/did finish it. I could never get the cascade for it. Quite frankly I still don’t know if I could do it, but I’d like to try. Yes i could just go into endless and try to set up cascades, but thats the problem. I don’t know how to do it (I know theres videos but that’s something you should probably figure out yourself after playing pad for some time). I’d like to try in that dungeon where the orbs are already set up. Its one of a few dungeons that were specifically made to test an array of your pad skills and not just can you full board combo. Getting better at PAD is what makes it ultimately fun. Take girthshitter pretty consistently using 4 second leads. He plays velk/nerg often and not just when he post. Getting better at PAD will have people playing it more and in the end Gungho will get more money. The other set of dungeons I really really really want in there, are the dexterity and fire power and the other challenge. Lord how i struggled with all the floors 9 to each set. I beat all the 9s but flat out didnt have time to finish the 10s, even with starting at least 3-4 weeks before it all ended. There’s probably more challenge type dungeons that should be on this list that I cannot think of. These are the only two that really jump out to me right now. It be really really really freaking sweet and awesome if you can make free to play (no stam) versions of these dungeons. Ofc they wouldn’t give you anything, merely allow you to work on your PAD skills and have fun. Ty for at least reading this. After edit: Also all these dungeons I mentioned feel super clean when you finally do clear them with no extra combos or anything on the board.

2. Chartreux

Chartreux Member

Right now I hate the way the dungeons are, this new Ice Dragon, I don't want to ulta evo a Thor (saw a video on a Thor team beating this dungeon, probably won't anymore) to beat a dungeon to get only a Shield. There is no true reward with this dungeon and I see no reason why it should be that hard to beat a green dungeon. Purple dungeons yeah, but this game is now starting to drag down... Plus another Month before the Android players that had to update will be back...not sure why it takes so long for Android patches...Game is just getting to hard for a mid level player like me...plus again can't get a complete team built because of bad egg drops from REM and Godfest...no, I'm not an IAP player, Would like to see another storybook...