Looking to best friend maxed Ilm

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by Alsl, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Alsl

Alsl Member

User ID:
    Looking to best friend a maxed Ilm.

ID is 390251232

2. DrammaLamma

DrammaLamma Active Member

PADherder:
    link
    Hyper ILM is always up 24/7.
    He is my go to farm team for foreseeable future.
    Sitting on the mats to Re-skill max when the buff hits.
    Still un-decided what latent awakenings to give him, but will eventually get him something.

Other leads Are typically A-Ra (hypermax), And max-skilled R/B Odins.

Debating and on the fence about getting Ra-Dragon to "replace" A-Ra.
    You may occasionally see up Pandora, Dmeta, and Goemon (max-skilled.)

Just sent you a friend request.

3. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    The buff already hit (the 13 CD one, not the 12 CD one).

Your Ilm is always appreciated Llama. I might bf you myself if I get one more good Ilm sub and start +egging the team.

OP: grinder (on this forum) also has a hyper Ilm, but I don't think he puts it up as regularly.

PS: @DrammaLamma: When you farm easy stuff with Ilm, do you just nuke everything with Ra and Rodin and whatnot? If so, do you think there's a decent setup if I have 2x Ra but no Rodin (my current real Ilm subs are Leilan + Tsubaki)? Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  4. DrammaLamma

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah still waiting on the last skill up, hopefully 20 queens nets me that 1 skill up, if not I'll probably just Pii it (its only 1.)

1 Tsubaki and 1 Lelian should get you through a LOT of content.

When farming things that have lots of floors of weak enemies, I'll use a Lelian or Ilm active but match sparingly to go for two floors of 12X rather than one big 36X.

Rodin / A-Ra only find themselves on the Ilm team usually when there is perseverance to deal with or a high def / low HP floor like a Tama.

Keep in mind if you use Tsubaki early on, she can then pair up with the Lelian board for another hard hitter if you use both their skills later in the dungeon.

Sure, this team may not be as fast as something like Shiva dragon or a push button goemon team, but it does almost every dungeon I've thrown it at so far.

For the record the full S-Max Lelian system is a MASSIVE luxury, just having one or 2 partially or fully skilled up is plenty to smash through even very hard content. I haven't even finished #2 yet.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  5. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    The final Ilm skill-up is a freebie--they just lower every Ilm's cooldown by one, so you don't need to feed anything. Ditto for the Sonias.

Agreed on clearing stuff with sub-optimal subs. My current Ilm team is Leilan/Tsubaki/Minerva/Echidna. With no +eggs, it obliterated the Devil Challenge dungeons, including Devil Rush. But I'd want to feel more comfortable going after C10s before I considered +egging the team, and that probably means one more strong sub. Actually an Indra would be nice.

(Echidna actually has ridiculous synergy with Ilm, since she's basically a three-turn haste combined with three turns to gather red/light orbs for whomever you are fighting. Of course you can't use her on everyone, but that just means you use other actives on the waves where the enemy is immune to delay. Still not an optimal sub of course.)

6. DrammaLamma

PADherder:
    link
    Echidna still makes it on the team every once in a while even with REM subs, there are some things she just makes really easy.

Like delaying lead swap from Medjedra.

Glad to hear I don't have to hoard this light XP for no reason then.