Maintenance on Thursday (1/10) ?

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by James1605, Jan 8, 2019.

1. James1605

James1605 Active Member

So, does anyone know what this maintenance is for?

If they're updating to version 16.1, you might want to pull any Present Eggs that you have in mail (eg. from the REMDra challenges) out and evolve them. According to PADx , 16.1 replaces Present Eggs with Petite Snowglobe Dragons, which can't be evolved, and only give 1/2 the exp of SGD's.

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty likely its this
    Finally stackable enhace mats!

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yeah, that will be really nice, although, if we get it tomorrow, the timing is kind of annoying. I've got mails with one-shot Metal, Gold, Emerald, and Sapphire Dragon Rush dungeons all expiring today, and just a few empty spaces in my monster box. I don't want to expand the box just for them, especially if we're about to get a bunch of spaces from stacking enhance materials, so I'll just have to throw all those dragons at something. If only the update came one day earlier, or the mails expired one day later. Oh well.

Edit:
    FWIW, I just realized that I may be OK on those Dragon Rush dungeons. I forgot that once you open the mail, you have 24 hours to clear the dungeon. So, if I open the mail late tonight, and then we get the update tomorrow night, I can run the dungeons after the update. The risk is that if the maintenance runs long for some reason, I might lose the dungeons, but I'll take the chance.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Seriously I can't wait. I have full Stam half the time just because I'm super burnt out on box management. Not fun at all. I can't wait to just spam EKMD whenever it comes around

ko300zx likes this.
  5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah, nice to have options for stam-wasting now. Used to just always do tamas but have like 30 kings, 200 regulars. Now that these stack, can farm EKMD or whatever instead.

6. James1605

James1605 Active Member

So, no 16.1 for us yet. I'm not sure what the maintenance was for, but I did notice something new today (or, at least, something that I haven't noticed before).

According to the in-game display, all(?) of the tougher Technicals, and some (maybe all) of the Descended dungeons (including the 2-player dungeons, like the 2-player version of Ultimate Descended Rush), can now drop gems, including rare gems in many cases. The "lowest" example that I saw was a couple of the dungeons in Alt Aither Desert, which can apparently drop medium and large light gems. And in the Normal dungeons, Hera's dungeon can drop medium and large dark gems, and Heroes' Hideout can drop medium and large water and wood gems.

Fire is kind of missing there. You can get light from Zeus' technical (or Alt Aither Desert), dark from Hera's normal, and water and wood from the Heroes' normal (which makes sense, since they're water and wood), but, from the random-ish looking around that I just did, I don't see fire gems in any similar-level dungeons. {shrug}

On a side note, Lumiel and company got Awoken evo's. Awoken Lumiel has 2 VDPs, which sounds useful. I use her AS for farming and the Awoken AS is different, but fortunately I have 2, so I'll probably make one Awoken. I also have Famiel, but only 1, and I'm reluctant to change her. For some reason Ariel never had the same kind of AS, so I don't mind changing her.

7. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Way to get my hopes up...

8. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yeah, I know. I was really looking forward to that extra space, and being able to just stock up on things like dragons and tans whenever it was convenient. Oh well. We'll get it eventually.

9. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I noticed my Noir was able to limit break and I was able to give it SA in the choice range of anti-tape, 7cc, or VDP. I got anti-tape on 1st try and VDP on my 2nd try. Not too shabby. She is now a double VDP, double 7cc double Dark element!

Anyone know which other cards got level limit broken added?

10. James1605

James1605 Active Member

If you hit the News button in the game, or just check their Facebook page, and scroll down a little, there's a post from Thursday about the update. I'm glad that you asked about it, because I hadn't seen that before. I think I looked for info shortly after the update and didn't see anything, but hadn't thought to check again. It's funny, because apparently Raizer is another one that just got level limit break. I have him on my alt account and noticed that he had it, but I assumed that I had just overlooked it before. :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019