March Quest

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

rathian equip!

xer 21 likes this.
  2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    indeed thats the best thing for it imo.

3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared C10 with Rikku teams. Stoned 3 times.

I very likely could have zero-stoned if I had pulled a single Fujin active in the 2600+ days combined across both my NA accounts (or just tried again and switched wood PreDra from my alt to my main), but it's done.

Cleared C9 with Blue Cheese. Took a painfully long time, but it's done.

March quests complete. 10 stone get.

Hoping they net me something better than 2 more Rider dupes.

4. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

5. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

User ID:
    335 669 204
    Cleared c10 with diablubis; both teams had a fuijin in case I messed up but didn’t need them both. Felt like I haven’t done a c10 in awhile so good to clear

6. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    I cleared C10 as well after a gazillon tries with Ideal X Rikuu and a Fujin active for the boss. Another notable sub was Mizutsune, which is pretty much a panic button for stalling. The said stall floor was Jormungandr, I wanted the jammer skyfall to end before reaching Izanami, and Jorm is easier to stall on than Folklore.

C9 was done using NY Amataresu. I'm impressed at how she performed ! 'got my stones, but not sure what I will use them on, because so far FMA collab as not been very generous to me.

7. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cleared the entire challenge in solo with RootsXDiablos. 0 stone. Subs varied by dungeon. This was my first attempt at Rushanna too.
    For C10 I went in with Roots(Apoc)/ LIdeal(Apoc)/ Leona (Nees)/ RIsis(Gammoth weapon)/ Sylvie (Rathian weapon)/ Diablos (Rathian weapon)

Roots may not be at the tippy top of the tier lists but he's still a fcuking G.

Vaedriel likes this.
  8. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    C7. Give me a BS Gimmick dungeon and I will beat it with a gimmick team.

Finally cleared this POS after stalling 50 turns on the previous floors.

[​IMG]

sgt502 likes this.
  9. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't typically run dungeons with my Main/Alt Anubis because neither account has a Diablos. I despise running solo in any dungeon mostly because I am stingy with my STAM, however, the only way my Anubii can pair up with a Diablos is by running solo. Seeing so many Anublos clears of this C10 (and other dungeons) I finally bit the bullet and dusted off my Anubis.

2 days and 6 attempts later... I am scratching my head. I ran endless corridors for a day, training myself to combo better for the 8C minimum. First attempt I blasted through Seraphis and Jorg only to die on Mystic because I realized I needed to stall for fujin skill... but didn't have a delay with me. DOH! Every attempt since then I have tried stalling 4-5 turns on Seraphis only to have him trigger his limit break @ <30% HP DESPITE the skill reading it triggers @ <1% HP. :rage:

I guess I need to swap out a card or two or inherent Orochi and/or Dath on the team to delay Mystic x2.

It's just frustrating that I tried clearing C10 earlier this month with BHunter and couldn't crank out the damage... and with Anublos I am dealing out to much, lol. Plus it never fails that I get 3-6 skyfall combos at the absolute worst time and 0 sky falls when I *need* them. F'ing RNG.

10. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    other thing that's been pissing me off now is ive been trying to carry a friend through it, and B hunter/D Ideal consistently doesn't do enough damage on machine Athena when I fujin....but absorbs every other time. I latented out a barabara just for this to try with my friend tomorrow lol.

11. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Even with enhance?

12. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Didnt bring an enhance unfortunately

13. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Coop C10 done! Started with a template of B hunter^Sheen, Fujin^SDR inherit, LNey^Apocalypse, LCotton^Apolluo, L/D Roots^Raijin. Partner had D Ideal, Ragdra^SDR inherit, Nergigante, L Kali and Tachibana (all attributes is awkward for him).

Kept getting fucked on machine athena with bad boards and the skill delays meaning no spikes. even with two duoble 7 c cards, I couldnt kill mech athena on apocalypse boards with 8 or 9 combos.

so i tweaked it to guarantee a one shot on M Athena. I took Ney off for Barbara. this of course made seraphis a real fucking pain. then my partner kept flubbing on izanami so i had him drop nergigante for ceres.

the winning run was a bit of stalling on seraphis (no hearts on initial boards to FUA.) and i killed afdter we poked him just under his resolve on the 5 turn. partenr killed on the natural board for jorg. we stalled the awoken bind on folklore but of course he did his damn gravity. so my partner killed and healed off rag dragon board, then i healed the first turn of izanami.

partner had a shitty board of jammers after turn one so he used ceres, l kali and my sheen spike to kill.

on hamal, i used his d ideal to delay in case her absorb sucked but she was absorbing wood which i only had fujin on my team in slot one, so i killed off of that natural board. partner used tachi and killed lifive thanks to ragdra being op against lifive. then i used fujin, and barbara, and 9 comboed to kill for sure.

fun exercise in team building and just goes to show that coop isnt always easier.

Vaedriel and Freddyfudrucker like this.
  14. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    March quest complete! I literally just moved into a new apartment today and despite the fact that I am tired, sore, exhausted and stressed out, I took a break from "adulting" and decided to try C10 again. I tried yesterday, during a dinner break from packing, and did really well with the BH setup (I also think the move time adjustment helped a lot too). Anyway, I just finished dinner and thought WTF. I'll give it a shot:

[​IMG]

That's right M'er F'er. Done. Best run ever too. Turn 1 on Seph, I got him just below Res and took him out on the next turn. I smoked thru Jorg turn 1 and dropped Izzy on turn 2. Hamal took a few turns because she put up a dark absorb. I fought my way through her and got her. Lifive, I passed to my Alt and used NoHime.... only to realize that my Dsonia SI'd on her was up. I combed the s*** out of her board with Carat as a boost and the RNG gave me 1 water sky fall. LOVE it when a plan comes together. As much as I groaned on this C10, I enjoyed the challenge it gave me for coming up with the right team config to take it down.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    Paul Blank, xer 21 and sgt502 like this.
  15. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Felt good to solo this C10. Leona starting to pay her rent a little bit. Ran Rikuu/Indra/Orochi/Odindra/Leona/Diablos. Inherits were all just skill delay buffer stuff for MAth.
    FL1: 3-shot Seraphis, pretty easy and straightforward.
    FL2: One-shot Jorm, again pretty easy
    FL3: Stalled the awoken bind out, matching 4 colors + hearts for Rikuu shield and ridiculous RCV, then one-shot. Actually came close to not killing it I think, but whatever.
    FL4: This is the dicey floor. Unbound with Odindra, then did what I could for damage, but it wasn't very much. Popped Rikuu on the jammer board, and hit her very low. She 75% shielded again and I killed through it.
    FL5: Orochi, stall out the color absorb and go for kill. I had to 2-shot, so I'm glad I chose to try to burst as soon as the color absorb wore off, rather than waiting till it attacked in 1.
    FL6: Another straightforward one-shot.
    FL7: If your Fujin-style is up despite the delay and you have a board, go for it. I had to stall a turn or two with the shields from both my leaders, although Indra could help stall too. Interestingly, Diablos's grav doesn't hit over the absorb, so pop Diablos + Fujin-style and kill.

Felt like writing this up in case anyone is looking for a last-minute solo clear and has a Fujin-style, although honestly if you have the absorb void you've probably already beaten it.

Vaedriel and sgt502 like this.
  16. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Wow, I was so scared of C10 all month until... Well.. I solo 0-stoned it pretty easily. o_O
    Now, off to NOT spending these 10 11 stones on Valentine's lol.

Vaedriel and sgt502 like this.