Massacre Demon Diablos team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Xantok, Oct 9, 2019 at 6:37 AM.

1. Xantok

Xantok Member

PADherder:
    link
    I'm Curious how most people build his team, always been a fan of combo leaders, this one seems to be one of the best I have pulled out of a REM, and likely will replace reincarnated bastet as my go to lead. So how would yall reccomend a team look like for him

My team:
    MDD/D.Kali/BG sun quan/reincarnated susano/ (unknown, been playing in and out with options)

I also know NOTHING about the support evolution stuff so who do I wanna put there?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Xantok/monsters/

Thanks for your time reading this post

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  2. Xantok

Xantok Member

PADherder:
    link
    Oh and please note herder is stupid out of date, rolled a shit ton of monster hunter for MDD.

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You want to pair Diablos with high ATK multiplier combo leader such as Anubis, Akuma or even pair with your own Baster (make her Super Reincarnated evolution for better everything).

As with pure combo lead, anything can be accepted but this Diablos now has +combo when matching all attributes so you might want to consider that when you build your team. One damage dealer (double or triple 7c, better yet when it has VDP), one utility such as delay or bind clear, one VDP sub, that's for most dungeons but if your want to run specific dungeons you gotta tailored your team according to the dungeon when though you probably can run it blind if you have all hazards, tape and cloud covered.

Assist evolution provides additional awakenings. The most popular is to have hazards resists (poison, blind, jammer), tape and cloud resist.