Max skill Panera or Hexazeon?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tek7, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Panera and Hexazeon both evolved on my alt account.

The only other Fujin active I have on my alt is Borma, who requires 25 skill-ups and has lackluster awakenings apart from his god killer. Borma does have attacker typing, though, which could be handy for my LVajra x L/B Raijin teams.

I now have 3 Fujin actives on my main (Borma, Fujin, and Gilgamesh) and I don't play much content solo on my alt outside challenges. (Come to think of it, I don't play much content solo at all.)

I had originally planned to max-skill Panera as soon as I evolved her (him?), but I just can't bring myself to invest 25 of my 29 rainbowpys for a Fujin active. Panera is balanced and devil typing, so I wouldn't run her on Rikuu (dragon) or LVajra (attacker) teams except for the active and the only in solo.

Hexazeon, on the other hand, could be useful on my Rikuu team (even moreso once I rank up enough to earn 7 more team cost and run Rikuu / BCotton / OdinDra / Navi / Hexa) in both solo and co-op. (Rikuu is one of my strongest and most fun leads on my main and alt.)

And the thought of 25 rainbowpys being effectively flushed if I were to pull a Fujin active on my alt during the next favorable fest doesn't sit well with me, either.

But before I commit SO MANY rainbowpys to either monster, I wanted to get some outside perspective. What do you all think?

EDIT: Realizing Borma could be useful in a pinch on Revo Belial teams, too (which I haven't played much, but I have Belial on both accounts and he seems like a fairly strong lead). Maybe I should max-skill Hexa and then Borma?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hexazeon is a key member of my own Rikku team, providing a stat stick with a pretty useful active who also looks really cool to boot. I don't at all regret throwing a bunch of rainbowpys at him, but that's me. I also threw rainbowpys at my Panera, but I don't use her as often, since I don't heavily farm the Ultimate Arenas so I don't often run into damage absorbs.

3. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Hard to say without knowing the rest of your box. If you don't solo on the alt, I'd skip Panera for now since you have 2 inheritable ones. Hexa can be a nice stat stick but I don't see it being worth the pys unless you have a huge surplus. If you're cooping everything, stat sticks become less valuable. Coop Rikuu teams are probably hitting 60-70k HP these days. What are the rest of your dragon options? Also, Dragonbound just came back in JP. Chance to grab some more nice Rikuu subs without horrible skillup counts.

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    OH!! I recently rolled Giglamesh, and didn't even realize it was a Fujin active... Doh! :)

5. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I maxed Hexa for my Rikuu team. He's also on my Ed team. Once I got all the evo drops I think I actually had enough dupe drops of the other evo mats for like 15 skill-ups lol.

Panera I'm skilling up using tans slowly... as I can farm it pretty consistently using Ed. Fun to have even if I never use her (her art is awesome at the very least).

6. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Hexy fully unlocked and upgraded is 15k hp.
    Panera has a lot of like role substitutes, but there aren't many cards hitting hex's level of hp.

7. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I started feeding rainbowpys to Hexa on my alt. Got him to skill level 33/51.

Going to reserve 15 rainbowpys for Eir for now (in case I pull DMeta on my alt during the upcoming 7* 7-stone fest).

8. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    Apparently there aren’t really any subs hitting that level of HP. I have a lvl 110 Nees inherited on a lvl 110 Nees with 3 HP+ Latents which beats my Amatsu with 3 HP+ and a Behemoth inherited and yet a lvl 110 Hexa with a good HP inherit beats all of that.

Tek7 likes this.