MechaHera/MechaZeus co-op thread

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by Hephaestus, May 10, 2016.

1. Hephaestus

Hephaestus He who doesn't into moonrunes

User ID:
    (JP) 323,442,196
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm starting one because these are one of the few dungeons (yet) which require nontrivial planning beforehand, and since there aren't many reliable leaders to farm these two dungeons with I think we don't need to scatter the discussion across many leader specific threads.
    That being said, I'm looking for some APandora, ALuci or Ra (Sephiroth works too here) that would be willing to plan out a run of either one of the two dungeons.

2. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Im looking for a partner to farm hera with using dual zeus leads, or vise versa to farm zeus with either Dual Mzeus or Mhera leads.

3. Wishy

Wishy SHRAPNEL

Got A.Pandora/A.Pandora/Haku/Hanzo/Loki all hypered.

Also got Zuoh, no +eggs on him though, willing to run both, never ran them though. Got other possible subs but I don't really remember them lol.

Also got hyper Ra, Amon and D/L Yomi (no +eggs), two hyper L.Kalis, hyper D.Iza, etc.

4. Hephaestus

User ID:
    (JP) 323,442,196
    PADherder:
    link
    As far as Pandora goes I have 2 of her (one with Fencer AS), DD Pandora (with AMeimei AS), Zuoh and Akechi hypermaxed, and as long as I max level him I guess I can slap AOrochi on either ALuci or Fenrir (both hypermax).
    As for Ra, I've got Isis with AThor AS, 2 LKalis and Hkali other than the already mentioned AOrochi. Ra, Isis and a LKali are missing plusses.

I tried looking in APAndora clears but I haven't had much luck, so I don't know what our best option out of these two could be. What do you think (my padherder is up to date in case you want to look it up, unfortunately I can't access your box so I can't have the whole picture of our options)?

5. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
    Might have something to do with 8 combo shield? Assume you're talking Hera only....

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  6. Wishy

Wishy SHRAPNEL

I don't really know much about the dungeon other thant we can just go with Ra and have someone (I can do it) run machine killer subs and the other run utility.

7. Hephaestus

User ID:
    (JP) 323,442,196
    PADherder:
    link
    Fair enough. Since you have my padherder at hand, just name the subs I should bring based on what you don't have (delay, shields, you name it).