Monster Hunter results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Noobzilla, Apr 19, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah but then I'd rather weaponize this one: ; 7* vs 5*
    Sure the active isnt as good...

2. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    I weaponized mine since I have other better combo red cards with 3 7c and I particularly do not like row + rainbow leader activation. In my case it will either collect dust in base form or be a ridiculously rare and expensive 7* weapon. Worst case I can always revert back and a couple of evo mats and snow globes isn't too bad.

I've weaponized Nicol Bolas since I desperately needed the unbindable equip before Leona had unbindable super awakening. Karn I may revert back depending on buffs when MtG comes back, but he'll be hanging out with Ideal for now. Karn was a much harder decision since he is a very good sub, but in the end he just conflicts with Ideal for sub spot since nowadays I need dmg absorb void, void dmg penetration, and awoken bind clear. There goes 3 of 4 sub slots already <.< Overall (for non-dupes), if I don't see leader or sub value and I can revert it back then I turn it into weapon.

3. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Alt didn't do as well as my main:
    Gammoth
    Tigrex
    Akantor (not the most useful 7 star, but he seems like a solid fire sub)
    Rathian (awesome)
    Legiana (Crappy equip, passable water/rainbow/dragon sub)
    Gammoth (this jerk is haunting me on both accounts..)
    Valphalk (Passable rainbow sub, shitty equip...but I'll always take a nice rainbow active with pure damage)
    Nargacuga (Jammer equip!)
    Nargacuga (cooler the first time)
    Brachydios (Not sure how I feel about this guy...Massive attack stat, solid button, devil killer, 1.5 sec, and fricking jammers)

Are you guys skilling up Barchydios? I'm leaning toward yes, since I can use him as a button and his equip sucks, but I'm on the fence. Okay-ish diamond rate, but none of the exciting diamond eggs. Win some, you lose some.

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Maybe he's willing to let Noc borrow them :hilarious::hilarious:

Everyone getting all the resists mixed up.

Brachy was pretty key in some early ranking dungeons but I haven't seen him used much lately.

5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    a bunch of saved stones plus the 30 dollar bundle and the seregios bundle

wound up with a lot of meh, but added a couple more rathians, and Brachyidios who instantly became an equip for my Mega Paimon. The two Gore Magala were nice, unsure if I should make one an Equip, but its such a nice active. Also got a seregios. bought a second one after so I could have an equip and the lead.

then the 7 stars. about 20 total rolls here (including the free ones and bundle rolls).

I wound up with 3 (THREE!) Fatalis, an Amatsu, and a Diablos. made an equp of Fatalis, gonna keep the other two base, and Amatsu and Diablos are gonna be interesting. not sure where to put Amatsu (Ed/Saber?) and Diablos I just wanted so I could do Leafa 7x6 switches (but no one runs Leafa!).

all in all, good rolls. Time to build up Fatalis. I'm thinking Fatalis, Fatalis, Ieyasu, Leona Heidern, and Elizabeth and Thanatos. Unsure if I should put Gore Magala on Iyeasu and just keep Elziabeth and Thanatos unassisted (or a Rathian Equip more likely) so I can use the heal active, or if I should put gore magala on Elizabeth and Thanatos and run something like Mega G Sonia on Ieyasu.

sgt502 and Vaedriel like this.
  6. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I got King Bradley from FMA and love his EQ evo. It's got a VERY long CD, which is nice for my DMeta.

My main was sitting on 140 stones and my Alt 150 stones. I went all out on MH because the last two times it was here I only rolled the "freebies" because we didn't know about the weapon EQ's they got afterward. :banghead: I was hoping to roll an Amatsu, yet I have ZERO regrets for rolling all my stones on this REM instead of the Spring SGF.

Main (Includes Bargain + Freebie)
    :egg5: Barioth - NEW
    :misc12: Kirin - NEW
    :egg5: Tigrex #2
    :misc12: Glavenus - NEW
    :egg5: RATHIAN - NEW!! (Finally!)
    :egg5: Paolumu - NEW
    :misc12: Brachydios - NEW
    :egg5: Rathian #2 - Sweet!
    :misc12: Gore Magala - NEW
    :egg5: Barioth #2
    :egg5: Gammoth #2
    :egg5: Paolumu #2
    :egg5: Tigrex #3
    :egg5: Rathian #3 - Sweet!
    :misc12: Valphalk - NEW
    :misc12: Valphalk #2

Alt (Includes Bargain + Freebie) 50% :misc12: roll ratio, not gonna argue with that!
    :egg5: Barioth #2
    :misc12: Gore Magala - NEW
    :egg5: Rathian #2 - Sweet!
    :misc12: Valphalk - NEW
    :misc12: Legiana - NEW
    :egg5: Tigrex - NEW
    :misc12: Gore Magala #2
    :misc12: Legiana #2
    :egg5: Nargacuga #2
    :egg5: Gammoth - NEW
    :misc12: Nergigante - NEW (now I can co-op with my main!)
    :egg5: Barioth #3
    :misc12: Seregios - NEW
    :misc12: Gore Magala #3
    :egg5: Barioth #4
    :egg5: Nargacuga #3
    :egg5: Nargacuga #4

Tons of new cards and weapon equips! I'm very happy with all my rolls. :D

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    xer 21 and ko300zx like this.
  7. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I hear u about row + color combo... although I do like color combo lead, like Saber; but yeah the added red or dark blob may be annoying...
    I am tempted to weaponize him; as his active is quite good for color lead.... Well... way better than Nargacuga...
    And since you're not gonna skill him up, you won't loose Py over it, just XP, evo mats and Tamadras.

Wow, I managed to pull one Karn and Nicol Bolas, and still haven't weaponized them.
    Karn was especially good for me, since I didn't have any other 3 7c in light.
    And Nicol Bolas was a fun lead :D
    Yet, even if there weren't I couldn't compel myself to weaponized them... Doh... I guess I'm too conservative :D

8. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Maybe if Gungho stopped making all the equips and cards from the same damn collab/pantheon virtual clones of each other, we'd be able to keep things straight :)

ko300zx likes this.
  9. Hashtag

Hashtag Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Shame I don't have more stones, but I can't complain since I got some good stuff from the last 10 stone rem.

Free roll
    :egg5: Rathian #2

Rip stones
    :misc12: Fatalis
    :misc12: Seregios

MH dungeon rem
    :egg5: Tigrex #2

Very happy to get a second Rathian and Fatalis. Tigrex and the cat orb thing are pretty meh tho.

10. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What's your plan for the second Rathian?

11. ko300zx

User ID:
    These are some of the more tolerable orbs IMO, if you care about that sort of thing. Most of the others have been insufferable.

12. kandjar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Hashtag, @ko300sx Yeah I got them but don't really care for them either.
    My fav and I'm super lucky to get them (from the bargain roll, totally worth it) are the ones from the Shinra Bansho collab:

13. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Being the big Monster Hunter fan I am, I shamelessly blew all my stones on this REM and purchased the $2 bundle even though I've mostly been non-IAP. My results:

Free roll: Rathian
    $2 roll: Rathalos
    Quest roll: Gammoth

The rest:
    Paolumu
    Glavenus
    Kirin
    Gore Magala
    Gammoth
    Glavenus
    Brachydios
    Akantor
    Glavenus
    Kirin
    Akantor
    Glavenus
    Kirin
    Nargacuga

Overall satisfied with my rolls, although I didn't need quite so many Glavenus and Kirin; couldn't one of them have been a Seregios or even a Legiana? But I was hoping for an extra Rathian and Paolumu and a Magala, and I got all three. And while I had mixed feelings about pulling even one Akantor, let alone two, when I could have had a Fatalis, Amatsu, or Zinogre, I hypermaxed both and formed a team with my second Akantor as a helper (not a whole lot of people have him as a lead), and despite the orb-hungry nature of his leader skill I've found him to actually be pretty fun to use.

Vaedriel likes this.
  14. ko300zx

User ID:
    MH are kinda boring for sure, but when it comes to actually playing, the ones with too much detail are just very distracting to me. Could be my brain is too tiny to handle all the fanciness or something. MH are much more usable I guess you could call it but definitely not as interesting.

Edit: My alt rolls. I only roll this account to anger myself.

[​IMG]

There's the Nerg...
    Oh there's the Mizu...
    Oh cool there's a Zinogre for a bonus.

The two resists, and 2 bonus cards I wanted in 8 rolls. The joys of an alt account!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    sgt502 and Vaedriel like this.
  15. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nope, I most definitely meant jammer resist and I was clearly wrong. Speaking of glasses, I do need a new prescription, these are getting old... Makes me think that Akantor is even worse than I originally thought.

16. Hashtag

Hashtag Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I turned her into an assist. I've always held onto the first since I like the monster/art.

I meant the junky monster. The orbs are a bit odd, but they're a neat change of pace.

17. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Saved up tons of stones (800 to be exact), i was going to splunge a bit and stop at the first 7*, since i never rolled the collab the previous times.

Free roll - Rathian (super happy with this one).

Gammoth, Gammoth, Nargacuga, Nargacuga, Gammoth (i was ready to smash the phone on the wall :p)

- Gore Magala, nice but decide to splunge some more hoping for another good assist.

-Seregios (nice for the skin but horrible), Fatalis( OMG), Legiana, Rathian (yes!!), Zinogre (wow!), Legiana, Mizutsune, Rathian( !!! ), Astalos, Tigrex, Valphalk, Astalos, Glavenus, Seregios.

Here i stopped with 600 stones left, super happy with probably the first time ever than main account rolls better than my alt, the only missing thing would have been two palomu but i'm gonna manage with the single one i have already.

For the record alt rolled 4!!!! Rathalos (three back to back ), a Seregios , 3 Palomu, a Fatalis and some random crap (16 rolls total there).

Now i really need gungho collab for some Kuroyuri.

Vaedriel and Bolts like this.
  18. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    From 7 rolls on my main i got Glavenus, mizutsune, brachydios and tigrex which are new and dupe rathian, legiana and nargacurga.
    Super happy with this the only disappointing pulls are the second legiana and the tigrex but even the thrid rathian is rather nice given how useful his equip is.
    My alt pulled some more and got all the good golds and two gore magala as well as seregios which is nice (and three kirin:( )

Vaedriel likes this.
  19. ko300zx

User ID:
    Ahhhh, gotcha.

20. Noobzilla

Noobzilla noobest of the noobs

User ID:
    Just found out about the MH quest late afternoon yesterday. Got 10 stones and a free roll. Got poison and blind assist. Perfect! I got three sets of those two.

Vaedriel and ko300zx like this.