Monster POINT farming for dummies

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Jerkface, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Jerkface

Jerkface Member

User ID:
    333, 585, 383
    Because apparently I'm enough of a dummy I can't even call it the right thing...

2. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I was replying to the other thread and it vanished. Glad I could copy and paste. lol

There are 3 ways to get MP that don't involve GH giving gift predras in the mail.

The first and most obvious is to sell REM monsters. If you are new don't do that. Only sell stuff if you have enough in your box to make an MP purchase and you know 100% without a doubt that you are selling trash and even then some will say only sell dupes of trash in case GH decides to make the trash good with a buff or new EVO.

The second way is when we get predra infestation once a month or so you farm that. The predras are worth 100mp each.

The third is to farm Rogue dungeons like Zaerog or Nordis. These dungeons in co-op give 575 MP for 25 Stamina. That is 25 mp for co-op stam used, 500 MP for the predra that drops in dungeon and 50MP for selling the boss. This is how I get my MP. Generally you can clear these dungeons with any strong leads in the game but to quickly FARM it you need Machine Zeus or Machine Hera which are very challenging to get. Do a youtube search of either Machine Zeus or Hera and you will see what I mean. With these leads you can get about 5000 MP per hour at an average play speed.

Faust and Seanna like this.
  3. Jerkface

Jerkface Member

User ID:
    333, 585, 383
    Much appreciated. Now to find someone who can tag-team those dungeons with me...

CloudStrife likes this.
  4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Or A.Liu Bei + Dios army!

Don't forget the Dios army!

wangatang0830 and foxwaffles like this.
  5. CMStewart

CMStewart Active Member

User ID:
    Too bad, some of us still don't have a Liu Bei after almost 1200 days played. At this point it'll be cheaper to co-op MZeus dungeon and throw as many stones at him as necessary than to constantly chase Liu Bei in Forest Galas or Godfests to no avail.

Princess likes this.
  6. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good point.

I'm still without Amaterasu, FA Luci, or Wukong after over 800 days played on my main account, yet I have 3 Ama, 1 Wukong, and 1 FA Luci on my alt with fewer days.

But I rolled a dupe Liu Bei from the rank 250 Memorial Egg Machine after the reset.

7. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    No Liu Bei here either. I didn't even think of it because I usually intentionally forget about evolutions from JP because who knows when those are coming but totally a legit way of doing it.

RageSedai likes this.
  8. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The 4th and 5th options for MP generation (less so "farming')

- Simply running co-op. Even if it's Fertile Land. Beat the dungeon and both you and your partner will MP equal to the stam spent.
    - Selling off (non-roguelike) bosses: descends, bi-weeklies, advanced technicals, even Cu Chu/Seigfried and such all provide a small amount on sale (between 10 and 25; roguelikes are 50). There's some mild debate on what to do if it's a plus egg (sell versus accumulate) but that's a box by box decision.

It's not much but it certainly adds up. Spending most of your day in co-op is ~400 MP just through pair up perks.