Most stamina efficient way to skill BlOdin?

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Faust, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    Does anyone know the most stamina efficient difficulty for getting death stroke drops in Batman Collab 2 during 2x? Thanks!

2. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    This is honestly about to turn into a should I sell BlOdin to buy Xin Hua thread...i've been farming skill ups for 2 days. I've run it about 20 times, gotten about 3 drops and 1 skill up. I hate his active, I hate skilling him up, and I'm honestly not convinced he'll ever be anything better than an above average lead and a second-rate sub that suffices when you lack something more optimal. I almost sold him before I started skilling him up, so this isn't even a 100% rage sell situation.

3. StarDragon12

StarDragon12 Quan

User ID:
    NA 367,185,264
    PADherder:
    link
    Master unfortunately. Co-Op if possible tbh. If you don't want to take the chance of Bane dropping, you can go for the non-100% drop in Expert.

I don't know, I sold mines personally, just like how I sold my other two GOdin's, but selling the two GOdin's has come back to bite me in the rear, and I'm sure the same will happen with BOdin. If you have an absolute beast team with Xin Hua, go ahead and do it.

4. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    I have an awesome Ana Typhon team coming up this week and am 100k mp short. I'm not sure when the next rotation is coming, but beating any rogue 200 times, even with ALB, is no joke.

5. scruggin

scruggin New Member

My personal experience was 27 drops in 52 runs of expert on 2x(co-op of course), so about 25 stamina per Deathstroke. Also did a much smaller sample size run of Legend at a rate of 6/17.

6. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    So I've been running expert during 2x. I don't know how you got that lucky, but i get him about 1 in 4 or 5 times. Which still works out to be better than mythical, which is beyond awful.