(Mostly) Dark team, how can I improve it?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Airmanon, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Airmanon

Airmanon New Member

User ID:
    So right now I sometimes find myself going possibly a bit in over my head to where I have to wonder how I can improve my current team. Right now I have the following in my team:
    • Reincarnated Persephone - She's currently the leader in my team
    • Cunning Trickster God, Loki - I think I recall hearing that he pairs up well with Persephone which is why I included him
    • Reincarnated Lakshmi - Okay, she's not actually dark attribute, but I have her on the team primarily because of the Life Water Lotus Blossom skill being one I rely on if I need to heal quickly. (Plus if I'm not mistaken, having one that isn't dark attribute might help me if an enemy goes to bind all dark allies so I'm not completely helpless for a bit). Also light coverage.
    • Chthonic Goddess of the Underworld, Allatu - Mainly for fire coverage and for her skill Dark Liberation. Admittedly she has a special place in my heart because she was the first god character I got back when she was just Chthonic Goddess, Allatu and I was first starting out in this game.
    • Awoken Seraph Lucifer - While I sometimes find his skill handy, I admittedly mainly included him for wood coverage in the event that I don't have a helper that can assist in that.
    Thing is... I feel like there's likely something I can do to improve this team, but I don't know if I need to swap some people out or if I just need to continue working on maxing out the ones I listed here.

Do you guys have any advice on what I should do? Also, what helpers would you recommend for the team?
    And if you want me to swap in some characters, how do I get the ones you suggest I get?

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    You most likely have a stronger leader than Persephone. That's where I would start.

Airmanon likes this.
  3. Airmanon

Airmanon New Member

User ID:
    I'm not exactly sure what would be a stronger leader than Persephone. Can you give some examples? I'll check to see if I have them.

4. CloudnineXXX

PADherder:
    link
    This is Persephone's Leader Skill
    • Dark attribute cards HP x1.5, ATK x1.5, RCV x1.5.
    • All attribute cards ATK x3.5 when reaching Dark & Water combos
    Essentially her damage multiplier is 3.5 x 1.5 = 5.25
    Her Healing bonus is 1.5
    Her HP bonus is 1.5

Look for someone with a damage multipler over 10x (there are WAY too many to name) with at least an HP boost.
    You can use Ilmina.com to help you search. It's a database of most of the cards in PAD.

Edit: make sure you can activate the leader skill. many will have certain conditions that need to be satisfied like x combos or x connected orbs.

Airmanon likes this.
  5. Airmanon

Airmanon New Member

User ID:
    In my search on Ilmina.com, I noticed Dark-Winged Star Angel, Lumiel, which I have. Any recommendations on what I should evolve her to for the purpose of working with this team if she's a viable leader alternative?

6. CloudnineXXX

PADherder:
    link
    You need to look at the leader skill and figure out the damage/hp/rcv multiplier to see if it's higher than Persephone.

If it's higher and you can activate the leader skill consistently then go for it.

If you want a similar leader skill activation to Persephone but better multilpiers you can mess with the filters on Ilmina.com. There is a fuzzy search on option you need to press to enable advanced searching.

Airmanon likes this.
  7. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

Do you have ?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    Airmanon likes this.
  8. Airmanon

Airmanon New Member

User ID:
    Ack. I had Metatron, but I evolved her to Arbiter of Divine Truth, Metatron. And I don't think I have the others you mentioned.

9. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

You can de-evolve her. She is one of the strongest leaders we had a couple of months ago. (Well, she isn't very popular right now, but she is still pretty strong.)

Her multipliers (HP/ATK/RCV/Damage Reduction): 2x 15x 1x 25%, Dual DMeta: 4x 225x 1x 43,75% for GOD type.

How about ? She is a combo leader (12 combox, 20x atk), but has no damage reduction.

Edit: 0x RCV = 0 RCV. Fixed that.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  10. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can you take a screen shot of your box? Sort by Monster points so all the best stuff is at the top. Post the pictures here and i can help build a team in the next day or 2