Multiplied team stats with Team Simulator

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Celvin, Aug 13, 2017 at 3:56 AM.

1. Celvin

Celvin Member

I wanted to set up my farming team on the Team Simulator on PadX. I noticed it doesn't adjust the multiplied damage for the right color like it should.

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/sim....0.0.0.0..892.99.1.0.0.0.0..3548.99.1.0.0.0.0

As you can see, the damage for red monsters have been multiplied as well. The LS skill clearly states that only light ATT will receive the 5x boost. Even mono red monsters will receive the boost. The HP isn't showing correctly either. Is this a known error?

I'm also happy to receive tips on which lineup I should use. It's far from perfect as it's now, but I can easily farm all the daily dungeons, every normal dungeons and easy descends.

Here's what I have available: https://imgur.com/gallery/OGgNA

(Apollo were only added, because he's the only one besides Solail, that's max skilled)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:07 AM
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If a card have light attribute whether it's a main or sub attribute, it will get the 5x multiplier. IDK about the HP multiplier as though why it won't calculate properly. Maybe it's a bug. I never use team simulator. I just build a team and tested it in endless corridor.

If your current team can take contents you intend to clear without trouble, there's no point in changing the line up unless you want to build another team with another play style.

For many end game contents, Sakuya (paired with Tachibana or Diablos), Raijin, Myr are capable leaders.

3. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, it's a known error. It's better to do some handmath. The sim is still great for summing up awakenings or getting some baseline stats though.

Trap likes this.
  4. Celvin

Celvin Member

Thanks for your input.

Even mono red monsters receive the damage multiplier for some reason(not in-game, though).

I'm really trying to make a somewhat simmilar team that could take on tougher descends.

I like this style of play, as it's very consistent, easy to trigger and it gives you good control over how much damage you deal. You also have lots of leaders to pair up with(My favorites are Yog, Solail or Ilmina)

It's still lacking severly in RCV, somewhat in HP(35-38k with the subs I have at my disposal) and the max damage is not enough to challenge tankier descend bosses. The damage could be boosted severly with more rows or TPA's perhaps.

In multiplayer I use Mizutsune, which can be paired up with just about any subs.

If I were able to be consistent enough with crosses I'd probably make a Gremory team. I also have all the perfect Dathena subs, but no Dathena...

5. Celvin

Celvin Member

Thanks.

I tried taking a team of red subs to the endless corridor, just make sure.

Totally agree about the awakenings list!

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This isn't true, by the way. HP and RCV multipliers affect cards with only sub-attributes of the color, because a card doesn't have different HP or RCV for its sub-color. A light ATK multiplier only affects the light damage of a card with the subatt, because the damage values for the colors are separate.

7. Celvin

Celvin Member

Good to know. That's why I have only monsters with light att. as a main in my lineup(besides my leader).

8. philsov

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    No, I don't think so. Leader skills affect the card on their entirety. The leader in question is

"Light attribute cards ATK x5. Fire attribute cards HP x1.5. All attribute cards ATK x1.5 when reaching 2 set of Light combos. ATK x0.5 for each additional combo, up to ATK x2 when reaching 3 combos."

If a card is either R/L or L/R, it has a baseline 5x ATK and 1.5x HP boost.
    If a card is D/L, it still gets 5x ATK.

This not to be confused with an in-battle elemental boost. For example, if Celvin were to pop Thor or Apolluo the wisedragon, that 2x or 5x will indeed only affect light damage output, and not all cards with a light attribute (main or sub)

I mean, it's still good for this team to be mostly light main attribute, due to seeking light combos, but the leader's red damage output is also boosted by her leaderskill and a splattering of L/R cards like Hathor is a good idea.

9. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm almost certain this isn't true. When using my Ameno team, Ameno herself does significantly less damage than the rest of the team (unless her active has turned her light). Check this link: http://imgur.com/mKUEmb2

This is a burst with LWisedragon active. Notice that Ameno is doing 6 million, while all the light cards (including the Ameno turned light) are doing ~300m each. The 5x from the Wisedragon does not account for the ~50x damage the light cards are doing over Ameno herself.

(For reference, Ameno is 6x attack to light, 2x RCV to water, damage scales up to 2.5x for matching 5+ light orbs)

EDIT: To clarify, what I mean is that color-conditional leader skill damage multipliers only count for a card's damage in that color. A W/L card as a sub for Ameno would only receive her 6x for its subattribute, not its water main attribute.

10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That spike only makes damage calculation complicated. Here's a better example:

_20170815_213729.JPG

Only two combo, one 3-orbs water and one 3-orbs light combo without any OE, no skyfall. If Amenominakanushi only receives 6x to his light sub att, his water damage is only 1x and wouldn't be 110k+.

Let's do the math:
    My lead Amenominakanushi has 2478 ATK. Two combo that means he only receives .25 bonus damage, so that'd be:
    {2478+(2478x0.25=619.5 [rounded to 620])=3098

If he doesn't receive 36x from his LS to his water attack, that 3098 should be his only damage. Now let's add his double LS to the equation to his water damage.

3098x36 (dual Amenominakanushi LS)=111528, which is exactly what was written.

philsov and Trap like this.
  11. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well, I have no explanation for my screenshot then, but you do seem to have proven me wrong. You learn something new every day.

sgt502 likes this.
  12. philsov

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you pop a bunch of light orb changers, baseline damage is a lot higher because simply more light orbs. Add in some light orb enhance and row awakenings for multiplier on light-specific damage and that should explain the gap prior to the wisedragon buff.

Even your screenshot blue output alone clocks in at almost 19m damage, so obviously there's some multiplier funsies going on.

Trap likes this.
  13. Celvin

Celvin Member

I think you're right.

I made my assumptions based on the damage from the first image. As you can see I deal hardly any red damage at all(One of my subs deal 17m light Att. dmg compared to Solails 1.8m red att. dmg..!).

While in the second screenshot that I uploaded, you'll see that it's lot closer to the 40 % damage for the subs, while my leader makes more damage than a lot of my subs .

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e2e.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2e28.jpg

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017 at 10:09 AM