Mut vs Mel?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by BonerChamp69, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

1. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I'm strongly considering buying Mut for an RCV stick. I know Mel can heal more than her but Mut brings different advantages to the table.

Math
    Mut has 1063 RCV at 110. This is not counting any equips or latents. With a chocobox she gets 1263. 1263 x 5.06 is 6300. I don't know the math for RCV+ latents but I imagine it can make a big difference since her base RCV isn't shit like Mel's.

I believe Mel's RCV at 110 is 353. Chocobox makes 553. 7 heart oe makes her heart prong heal for 9454. Which is basically 1.5x of Mut but that is Mut without RCV plus latents. 3 RCV plus latents give my Eir 954 RCV so I imagine they would give Mut around 500. Im too lazy to figure out the exact math but at this point I'm pretty sure Mut will heal almost as much as Mel while also bringing better hp.

Number one is 3 fingers. This is huge for me as I love time extends and Mel having 0 is a bummer.

Number 2 is unbindable. If Mel gets bound you ain't healing shit.

Number 3 is small but she covers dark. This would let my Saber get skill charge going on my Scheat team as my other subs are BCotton and Andromeda.

Has anyone else bought a Mut yet for an RCV stick? Any thoughts?

2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    When it comes to recovery utility sticks, I think the general consensus is Eir and/or OdinDra sits at the top but neither one of them are blue (which I'm assuming is what you're looking for). Unfortunately, Eir doesn't give you any TEs but OdinDra gives 2. From what I understand and if PADX comments are correct, regular +recovery latent gives another 10% to base recovery and improved +recovery gives 30%. If you have an unbindable equip like a Witch hat or Ciel/Giga, you could potentially slap that onto Mel for the unbindability rather than using a chocolate box. Also, other potential equips if you have them are Barioth and Mizutsune from MH to increase your recovery further. I know I didn't really answer your question but I'm pretty inexperienced with blue subs/teams but I'm just throwing ideas out there in case if you can use any of it.

3. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    If you have Mizu assist from MH (#4148 Dark Aurora), it would be even better than choco box. On color with Mut so it gets the assist bonus, which basically makes up for the HP and RCV bonuses from the choco box, plus extra atk and two team RCV latents. Also with the short CD on Mut, you can use Mitzu active more, which is excellent when you really need to heal.

4. bp1976

User ID:
    Oh also, I have a lvl 110 Mut with RCV+ latents, she has 1752 RCV before assists.

5. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Ooh that's fucking nice. Thanks for the info. So the latents give her ~700 RCV? I'm thinking about using 2 sdrs and 2 RCV latents. Barioth looks like a good option too for a nice board change that also gives RCV.
    Im strongly leaning towards getting one now. If I pull Zeta when GH Collab comes back then I'm all in.

6. bp1976

User ID:
    Yeah it looks like about 689 rcv from latents. I use her on my alt's Mega Ryune team as my alt has no Mel. I didn't even use the heart OE SA on her, I went with tape. (Ryune gets cloud). 7c with a heart prong gets me about 50k in healing. (I run Mut/ReIsis/Blujin/Bcotton so I have somewhat decent rcv).

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Hmm tape looks like good utility too. Fuck it I'm sold.