My 5th Anniversary and the Things I do for Love (Ilmina)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Vaedriel, May 24, 2020.

1. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Today is my 5th Anniversary of playing PAD! I started my Main, Vaedriel, on May 25th 2015 and my Alt, Nemiriel, on Feb 13th 2016. There have been more than a few times when I have thought about quitting the game and/or deleting the app... however, there is something I love about the basic concept of this game that keeps bringing me back: the puzzles and challenges. :cool:

So, with the Heroine REM in full swing, my favorite character card in PAD, Ilmina, got a new evo! She is cuteness quantified (much like Baby Yoda!) so I ran her story and got her evo on my Alt Friday night. While randomly playing around, I saw that my friend @sgt502 had a NEW Ilmina DARK card. She is TOO CUTE and decided I HAD to get her. Only, she was not in the REM, not in the MP shop, nor in the trade group. Where is that cute dark Ilmina found?

I logged onto the official PAD website for the first time in about a year(ish) and saw, much to my surprise, that she is a boss drop at the end of an arena I had not heard of. :wideyed: You see, I became a casual PAD player and had not stepped foot into any arena since I failed to clear Three Hands of Fate shortly after its debut. However, I want my Ilmina, so...

Main and Alt teams that cleared A4 & A5 for the first time:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now I am stuck on A6 (Incarnation). I'm using the same teams above EXCEPT I swapped out my Main's Ed for Reincarnated Ra Dragon for his defense break. On my 4th or 5th run I died on F12 because Ra's def break and 7+ combos didn't do much dmg, so I put a LaRoche EQ on him for a 300K nuke for my next run. I'm out of stamina at the moment. If anyone wants to share any personal tips for A6, that would be fabulous and much appreciated! :D

MisterDrgn likes this.
  2. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

No such advice here - I've gotten to F18-19 a couple times with Yugi teams, but run out of firepower. I'm a casual enough player that I haven't invested the time/energy to strategize anything about it. That dark/light Ilmina would be nice, though. :)

Vaedriel likes this.
  3. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Man fuck Odin dragon. I routinely get to that floor (barring something dumb on my end) but Odin dragon throws up a 99 turn awoken bind, even after I clear it multiple times even though he's only supposed to do it once. Then he enrages even though padx says he shouldn't until below 50%. So instead of a manageable 50k, he is hitting for 100k. Oh and he binds your subs and you can't do anything about that due to the aforementioned 99 turn skill bind.

Fuck that guy.

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, on PADX I saw that he is the worst of the three. I hope I don't get him once I get there.

5. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

On the face of it, he wouldn't be too bad, if he actually followed the padx skill sets, healing up 50k on a 200k yugi team while waiting for your subs to be unbound is totally manageable. But the enrage and repeated 99 turn awoken bind is just too much.

Vaedriel likes this.
  6. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Finally got through it using Yugi. No Ilmina invade, but at least there’s hope.

Vaedriel likes this.