My best Dark Raizer team?

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by bookwyrm, Jun 2, 2019.

1. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi all,

With the new dark Gungho collab uevos out I've been having fun with my new dark Raizer team, but I'm always looking to improve my teams. Right now the team is Raizer(Rathian)/GNey(Paolumu)/MegaGremory(Nargacuga)/GCotton(Oichi)/Eir(Jhoira) paired with Raizer(PAD Academy Handbook), with Cotton occasionally replaced with Roche for dungeons that have prominent color absorb.

My biggest issue with the team is the lack of time extends, with less than ten seconds of move time. My matching skills are average at best, and I like as much time to make combos as possible. On the other hand, playing Raizer and having limited time to combo has been surprisingly fun partly because I need to make more combos with less time. But even so, the more time the better.

Anyway, I'm curious if I have better options for my team than I'm using right now. Some of my possible Green/Dark monsters are:

Ragnarok (X2)
    Green Sonia (X2)
    Green Ney (plus four other Ney that could be turned to green if needed)
    Silva
    A second Raizer

I have more Dark/Green monsters than Green/Dark ones. Possibilities include:

Mega Gremory (X2)
    Roche
    Eir
    Awoken Sima Yi
    Nees (X3)
    Asmodeus Another
    Tao Jun

Some other potentially useful Green monsters:

Tardis
    Ancient Dragon Knight Rex
    Awoken Acala
    Odin Dragon
    Green Cotton
    Awoken Cronus
    Meimei (X5)

Alas, no Zelas. Any team building advice is appreciated, including assists (something to consider is that, with two Raizer, I can run one as a helper with an ideal assist rather than rely on what my friends have up). Thanks in advance!

2. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I perso run:
    Raizer / GNey / Romia / Odin Dra / Roche (DG Roche)

- GNey is a great active
    - Romia is really good if u have to get more TE.
    - OdinDra also gives TE, great active, you don't need all your sub to be D/G.
    - D/G Roche is an amazing beast... Seriously... Get your life low and she hit like noone else.... she's a monster.
    I do have GCotton but I prefer Roche on this team.

bookwyrm likes this.
  3. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't sleep on Revo Yomi. she gets the HP buff, and sho cares about the attack because she wasn't doing anything even with the mult.

that's 2 seconds right there

bookwyrm likes this.